Outdoor trailanimal 2020

:smoking: Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom with Trailanimal! :rofl: ... fekkin' Marlin Perkins, always hiding in the back while big Jim gets on with the dirty work,... one episode ol' Jim just about lost the policy to a huge Anaconda that the fools decided to tangle with! Seriously, 3 locals had to come save his stupid ass... he had the head under control, but that's not the DANGEROUS PART, is it! :rofl: - it was wrapping him up nicely, 30 more seconds and the locals would not have been able to muscle it off; 1-2 coils barely manageable, more and it's over......it was big enough to have swished the guts clean outta him from both ends- :nono:
...I have a small python, and it's power is stunning for it's size (4')... a 250+lb 15+ footer will turn you into poo!

Fantastic pics as always Trail, it never gets old! :d5:

Last edited:
wow trail im going to have to get a comfy chair back here see im a city kid all bricks and people living on top of each other your pics takes me to another life i wish i had and @Waira if i was lying with my legs up in the air my wife would probably flick a nut ouch dogs have it great :d5: :pass:

y
:smoking: Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom with Trailanimal! :rofl: ... fekkin' Marlin Perkins, always hiding in the back while big Jim gets on with the dirty work,... one episode ol' Jim just about lost the policy to a huge Anaconda that the fools decided to tangle with! Seriously, 3 locals had to come save his stupid ass... he had the head under control, but that's not the DANGEROUS PART, is it! :rofl: - it was wrapping him up nicely, 30 more seconds and the locals would not have been able to muscle it off; 1-2 coils barely manageable, more and it's over......it was big enough to have swished the guts clean outta him from both ends- :nono:
...I have a small python, and it's power is stunning for it's size (4')... a 250+lb 15+ footer will turn you into poo!

Fantastic pics as always Trail, it never gets old! :d5:
don't fuck with the anaconda...spirit being of the entire Amazon basin....like you said....dig the power!

wow trail im going to have to get a comfy chair back here see im a city kid all bricks and people living on top of each other your pics takes me to another life i wish i had and @Waira if i was lying with my legs up in the air my wife would probably flick a nut ouch dogs have it great :d5: :pass:
yeah, they have a higher pain threshold :rofl: :pass:

Im with @St. Tom .. im a UK london boy so even living in spain feels like im in the amazon :crying: even though its nothing compared to where youre at! Those are some bad boy wolves id be conflicted between not taking my eyes off them and sprinting in the other direction lmao!!!

@Waira :cheers: Im still about my friend!!! Just not been busy on AFN during the cold period but the suns peaking back out! The eyes are already peeled for the OD comp this year, thats actually why i popped back on AFN incase i missed its start lol!! Gonna be popping those seedstockers seeds towards the end of the month so hopefully theyll be in good timing for the comp! If not ill have to get spending!!! :headbang:

Back