Outdoor trailanimal 2020

Just awesome Trail. I missed my calling back in the 90s and should have went North with you.
hey grobro. Yeah regrets. Can't spend too much time there, got stuff to grow :greenthumb:and fans to woo. Man, I wanna see your garden under a decent summer. You battled to victory in what I refer to as armpit/nasal passage dominate weather.
here's to more sun :d5:

hey grobro. Yeah regrets. Can't spend too much time there, got stuff to grow :greenthumb:and fans to woo. Man, I wanna see your garden under a decent summer. You battled to victory in what I refer to as armpit/nasal passage dominate weather.
here's to more sun :d5::shrug:
Thanks gro-bro :smokeit: :dizzy:
I had a good crop last year.
I've got a good line up for this year.. Many of the same as last year thou. But will be growing some newer one's too. Hawaii Maui Waui seed soaking now and the Sage n sour I've got to order yet. The Red Dragon has sprouted yesterday. And Abnisha Haze I'll pop in 10 days for outside only. OG Fire popped. So those are the new ones. O Chem berry D has sprouted too. That's it for new or re-new :shrug:
Ive not grown the og fire before but the rest I have.
I guess I'll be running around 15 or 20 different strains from now to September:woohoo:

Im with @St. Tom .. im a UK london boy so even living in spain feels like im in the amazon :crying: even though its nothing compared to where youre at! Those are some bad boy wolves id be conflicted between not taking my eyes off them and sprinting in the other direction lmao!!!

@Waira :cheers: Im still about my friend!!! Just not been busy on AFN during the cold period but the suns peaking back out! The eyes are already peeled for the OD comp this year, thats actually why i popped back on AFN incase i missed its start lol!! Gonna be popping those seedstockers seeds towards the end of the month so hopefully theyll be in good timing for the comp! If not ill have to get spending!!! :headbang:
:passit: No worries Dale, it's a more limited gig this time around, basically Northern hemisphere only for seasonal reasons, but anybody can join where ever they are! The start date is still TBD, I think a 4/20 cheeky start date has been tossed out there... If you need to get going early, and document them (we'll figure out a contestant code and get it to you), then you got the street cred's here to get folded in when it's officially starts- :rofl:... you'll just be done really early and be spectating for the rest of the Comp :coffee:

Hey Trail, :pass: Bro it was been a pretty bad season out here in Australia, drought fires, now its finally a nice wet summer which means humid humid and warm to very warm, sure is nice to see your cool snow photos !

Hey Trail, :pass: Bro it was been a pretty bad season out here in Australia, drought fires, now its finally a nice wet summer which means humid humid and warm to very warm, sure is nice to see your cool snow photos !
Definitely the flip side of "down under"! Been the coldest winter in many years. This morn was -42F, again. Lots of sun to warm the day into the -20 to -10 range. End of week a large front headed our way, lots of snow forecast and +20sF. I can't remember the last time it was that warm.
You wait for less humid time of year to grow?

got my soil ready for the window/nursery grow..........
I mixed up 10 gallons total, 5 at a time in the wheelbarrow.........
P1050401.JPG
I mix each addition separately, by the time I'm finished it's really mixed!
First......a double handful of compost
Then.....1 cup Down to Earth Rose and Flower Mix......
P1000323.JPG
fish bone meal, blood meal, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, seabird guano, rock phosphate, kelp meal..

1/4 cup EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom.......
P1000327.JPG
bone meal. sulphate of potash, humic acid, beneficial bacteria, micronized mycorrhizae

perlite, 5-6 cups...
P1000325.JPG
Mixed and into the tote, never heats but does gas off. Soon it will smell like sweet earth agaln and be ready to rock.
P1050404.JPG

Back