for some reason today I'm acutely aware
of the wise ones swerling in air
and the 3 things coming to bare
in my heart so rare
the blood of life
the love of living
and the loss of the past

casting for today's antidote...View attachment 1164042
seems my friends are always leading me from the darkness..
i love your pics and of your 2 little friends you know I'm a massive dog lover i prefer them to most people lol

Hope I'm not causing eye strain or contact bordoom, but....
another concerto in G, for glory.....View attachment 1163747
I'll soften the glare with this hairy stare.....View attachment 1163748
and report.....
Gardener's got his starter soil in the cabin thawing. Soil underfoot and under nail, the new Season be happening

Man your pics are always amazing.... but this one is pure frikin art !
20200301_223551.jpg

A dog with that "1000 yard stare" is a dog you can really trust your life to.

Beautiful :headbang:

Wassup trail!! Will never get my head around where you live lol! Best of luck this year mate :d5:
good to "see" ya grobro
I have just come home from a very hot day at work and see this , just looking at this has cooled me down . :biggrin: :smoking::biggrin:
View attachment 1164192
ok:pass:, now where's that nude beach you where talking about:rofl:
it's -46, again, hoping it warms to -25 today, this is when a good stash is really in play

o yes they are :cools: :d5:
Iggy watched my back when we lived way up in the Brooks Range, lots of berries, lots of bears. She saved my ass many times in the summer bushwacking in dense brush.
P1000709.JPG
She would constantly circle me as we moved along and had the way cleared ahead and behind. I saw her chase a grizz from the river where we were fishing all the way up and into the next mountain valley, 3500' vert, right up. In her prime she could dominate large dogs, flying thru the air and clamping onto their mussels. After they "knew", they would steer around her....14 rough and ready years with us, she lived hard and definitely did it her way

Last edited:
Back