Outdoor trailanimal 2020

Wowza I had quite the read to get caught up on here! How goes it trail! Ill ride along with ya again this year it looks like the whole outdoor crew is already here lol. Beautiful pics all the way through my friend. Best of luck to you again this year in 2020. It kinda to me feels like a good year to grow so far the winter was weak here and spring is looking to come early for us here in lower Michigan. The birds are chirping the days are getting longer and the snow is a melting, Its time to get back into the great outdoors and get those hands dirty!

Wowza I had quite the read to get caught up on here! How goes it trail! Ill ride along with ya again this year it looks like the whole outdoor crew is already here lol. Beautiful pics all the way through my friend. Best of luck to you again this year in 2020. It kinda to me feels like a good year to grow so far the winter was weak here and spring is looking to come early for us here in lower Michigan. The birds are chirping the days are getting longer and the snow is a melting, Its time to get back into the great outdoors and get those hands dirty!
thanks for checking us out grobro! Early spring has sweet ring to it! We are having the coldest winter in quite awhile. Really thick rvr ice, good for travel. Last few winters been losing more and more travelers under the ice.....
P1050212.JPG

hope I haven't posted this one before:smoking:.

thanks for checking us out grobro! Early spring has sweet ring to it! We are having the coldest winter in quite awhile. Really thick rvr ice, good for travel. Last few winters been losing more and more travelers under the ice.....View attachment 1161945
hope I haven't posted this one before:smoking:.
wonderful scenery trail i love your pics

Day after day I'm getting this stuff, very cold at night warming to very pleasant during the day, perfect for winter work or play, hey hey!....
P1050349.JPG
#1 goal today....dig into greenhouse and get some soil in the cabin to thaw

Ahhhh.... finally found Trails thread & pics... now I feel content for today.... only thing that could make it any better for me would be some Caribou and a blood trail

Hope you have another killer growing season this year !

:cheers::hookah::cheers:

Peace
Hash

Ahhhh.... finally found Trails thread & pics... now I feel content for today.... only thing that could make it any better for me would be some Caribou and a blood trail

Hope you have another killer growing season this year !

:cheers::hookah::cheers:

Peace
Hash
cheers Hash!, hope to oblige soon with some blood. Bou are around and it's much nicer to be out and about.

Back