Outdoor trailanimal 2020

Thanks @trailanimal your stove pipe maintenance is much better than the other pipes with the heat designs. I was reminiscing back to a day when the stove pipe also doubled as a tv of sorts. After a dooby I would stare at the pipe jamming to the radio drinking. The cool part for me is that I remember those times and the stove pipes random white cracks in the flat black outer metal even though it happened thirty plus years ago. Most of the crap on tv now causes me to glaze over with a case of immediate amnesia. Any favorites on the last grow ? It should be cured well now. :baked:
TV, almost nothing can hold my interest on the "tube", which is no longer the tube :pass:
I'm working on reports now, all well cured for sure. Was just thinking about 2019 favs list.
best meds...........................................CBD Northern Light
best meds ina THC strain..................Strain Hunters' Skunk
best nightimers...................................Sugar Baker & Bubba Trouble
most narcotic......................................BLKMRRR
best motivator.....................................Stone99

Great to see you back again friend many enjoyable years growing outdoor with ya man I have a feeling its going to be a good year for the boys of summer.

Great to see you back again friend many enjoyable years growing outdoor with ya man I have a feeling its going to be a good year for the boys of summer.
Well, our successes of last summer surely have us optimistic! Cheers grobro!, may your greenie roof be threatened by this seasons monsters!

Well, our successes of last summer surely have us optimistic! Cheers grobro!, may your greenie roof be threatened by this seasons monsters!
Last year's growing conditions in.oregon were the worst I've seen in ten years I still did good so I'm thinking this year an the hedge hog predicting a early spring I'm out for a good season it already appears it's going that route .The suns been blasting through here an there the ladys are starting to grow a lil faster I lost a few seedlings to less than ideal temps even with heater an lights but things are progressing now at a close to normal speed lol .

@dankstyle J , was thinking of a greenhouse that could ratchet up some inches as needed
That sounds super cool last years ladys you ran you had a few amazonian roof breakers nothing quite like a tall well branching bushy lady to rise ya spirits. I have been running horrible strains for a greenhouse ogs an diesel strains aren't good but have been figuring out ways to grow them with less an less problems an to get a nice finished product worthy of medical consumption .Its challenges an diversity that keep me learning how to do it better an trail my friend things are getting better every year in our gardens. The fruits of labor are truly sweet!!!

That sounds super cool last years ladys you ran you had a few amazonian roof breakers nothing quite like a tall well branching bushy lady to rise ya spirits. I have been running horrible strains for a greenhouse ogs an diesel strains aren't good but have been figuring out ways to grow them with less an less problems an to get a nice finished product worthy of medical consumption .Its challenges an diversity that keep me learning how to do it better an trail my friend things are getting better every year in our gardens. The fruits of labor are truly sweet!!!
sweet indeed! :bump:

Back