Outdoor trailanimal 2019

It's too bad, they're good folks. Hope they don't lose too much business. I'm ok on seeds too...I have 'enough' :biggrin: but I will be missing strains I wanted to try. Hopefully the feds quit messing with us:pass:
There will be more and more legislation proposed to remove MJ from schedule 1. So, hoping it won't take too much longer:shrug:

Ever notice how dogs can kick back and "fold space"? I need this trait to wait, and heal. A lot less inflammation today, stiff but can move without pain:d5:. If I'm smart I'll take clues from my dog and not reinjure me hip.. Hurry up and wait mode, but no pain unless I twist, lift or stumble, oh yeah, can't sit too long. Be cool trail!
P1000082-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Ever notice how dogs can kick back and "fold space"? I need this trait to wait, and heal. A lot less inflammation today, stiff but can move without pain:d5:. If I'm smart I'll take clues from my dog and not reinjure me knee. Hurry up and wait mode, but no pain unless I twist, lift or stumble, be cool trail!View attachment 1020851
Get well soon trail! Dogs a beauty.

A little ice can help, laying in it might be too much:smoking: glad you're on the upswing, I suppose you're getting behind on the chores:pighug:

A little ice can help, laying in it might be too much:smoking: glad you're on the upswing, I suppose you're getting behind on the chores:pighug:
Got it distilled to this: no survival threats, can almost do nothing for a few days. I'm always behind so that really isn't an issue, re-injury is The issue. When I blew up the hip the surrounding muscle systems seized to limit movement of the hip. Always happens with a major fuck-up. Increasing my maintenance dose of CBD from my plant caps in conjunction with the IPCBD vape has helped this greatly!, keeping lower back in play. This is significant. The piriformis muscles, hidden under the gutes, cannot be massaged effectively when they seize. Get tight enough and sciatic nerves get pinched. So, good on that account. The hip will take some time. I'm thinking I garbaged out the connective tissues across the joint. Got some impressive swelling over it. Big doses of spirulina. Everything a body needs for rebuild, 65% of the most usable protein, rebuild fuel. Beautiful weather too, and I'm just watching and toking

Last edited:
Back