Outdoor trailanimal 2019

on the fucking radar
time to go
invisible
pagan's ticket to
ryde
Pretty much lol. Got me a 4x4 2 stroke 4 wheeler[emoji3] fast and can go bout anywhere. Already found me a spot on Google maps just gotta ride there lol. Rebuilding the whole thing basically. 400 polaris scrambler, even got a winch lol

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

I think it was Chicago mine got nabbed...that was where it stayed in customs 10 days according to tracking.
They got two of my orders I only got one. Illionios got my shit. God bud and a couple others, but I did manage to get canuk cookies and two blue berry strains all cup winning seeds.

Bummer :cuss:Were yours from the same seedbank?

I think it was Chicago mine got nabbed...that was where it stayed in customs 10 days according to tracking.

Bummer :cuss:Were yours from the same seedbank?
Yea guess the USA has been fucking with em. Got a few orders. From what I was told by the guy working there. They changed shopping and all and they still got mine. So i got plenty I'm good till next year or more

Yea guess the USA has been fucking with em. Got a few orders. From what I was told by the guy working there. They changed shopping and all and they still got mine. So i got plenty I'm good till next year or more

It's too bad, they're good folks. Hope they don't lose too much business. I'm ok on seeds too...I have 'enough' :biggrin: but I will be missing strains I wanted to try. Hopefully the feds quit messing with us:pass:

Back