Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Trailed to the village last Wed. for mail and supplies. When I got home I unloaded the sled by grabbing arm loads and boot skiing down the drift and onto the steps leading into porch. I should have taken a little time and chopped some snow steps:dizzy:. Messed up my left hip, unrelenting pain for 4 days. Staying saturated with high cbd, and high thc. Last night before bed was feeling some real progress, this morn mostly relapse. Medicating! I'll have to radio my neighbor Frank for some firewood help. I'm not trained to do this, ask for help......
passing 2me, hehe:hookah:

Trailed to the village last Wed. for mail and supplies. When I got home I unloaded the sled by grabbing arm loads and boot skiing down the drift and onto the steps leading into porch. I should have taken a little time and chopped some snow steps:dizzy:. Messed up my left hip, unrelenting pain for 4 days. Staying saturated with high cbd, and high thc. Last night before bed was feeling some real progress, this morn mostly relapse. Medicating! I'll have to radio my neighbor Frank for some firewood help. I'm not trained to do this, ask for help......
passing 2me, hehe:hookah:
Oh, so sorry to hear about your accident. Medicate and keep moving. Friends never mind the call to help. Ask for it . I’m sure you’ve helped Frank in the past... sharing one!

the pisser......I wanna be mixing soil right now. I must be kind to me and do nothing, again.
l encourage people to.... 1st do no harm, beginning with self. Looks like I'm forced to practice what I preach:vibe:
Well that's a drag:naughtystep:naughty boy. Yep..medicate and keep moving:pighug:

Back