Outdoor trailanimal 2019

P1000291-01.jpeg
Of course neighbor Frank brought over a sled load of logs, looks like at least a week & 1/2 worth of fuel!..... Another rough night. This morn I took 4 X the maintenance amount of hemp plant caps I've been taking, to good anti-inflam result. And a big vape bowl of IPCBD. Getting loose enough to drag me leg out and make a couple of cuts. Sharon will pack it in, and help feed the dogs. Got a plan. getting by! I sent Frank home with 2 gals of apple juice and wine yeast, he don't smoke it.

Dude you could get so much shit out of me for some apple juice lol

What kind of homemade wines do you make?

Loving all the beautiful pictures trail.
lately the brew goes like this:
4 gal apple juice
1 gal water boiled, river water is alive, don't want microbes out competing the yeast
1/2 cup lemon juice, yeasts like citric acid
1 pkt of Red Star wine yeast.....yellow packet, yeah, I know:shrug:

brew temp 80f, 5 days to a friendly drink, not really wine, never gets aged:cheers:

Last edited:
Trailed to the village yesterday and this was in the mail..........View attachment 1018502 My last order from Canada, True North, snagged. First rip in 4 years of online seed ordering. I think our(US) government is harassing Canadian Canna businesses.
They got two of my orders I only got one. Illionios got my shit. God bud and a couple others, but I did manage to get canuk cookies and two blue berry strains all cup winning seeds.

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

They got two of my orders I only got one. Illionios got my shit. God bud and a couple others, but I did manage to get canuk cookies and two blue berry strains all cup winning seeds.

I paid for the insurance and got the second order and had them send my money back the second time boooo!!!

iLL got mine . I'm in ohio. First and only checkpoint is what the seed co said. After the second rip I told em I wasn't taking anymore chances . like I'm on a take everything list lol

iLL got mine . I'm in ohio. First and only checkpoint is what the seed co said. After the second rip I told em I wasn't taking anymore chances . like I'm on a take everything list lol

on the fucking radar
time to go
invisible
pagan's ticket to
ryde

Back