Outdoor trailanimal 2019

I'm doing lots of high cbd(14-20%) hemp theses mornings. Full spectrum plant caps and vape, and some coffee, can be loose and pain managed to be on my merry way, hey hey.
Exciting times! Just dropped an Alf#5 x Asian CBD freebie from Full Duplex. Test, sample, repeat. Nice to function pain free!

I have a white widow/cbd from Dina and from DP, both very helpful and plenty stoney for morning. I'm not sure what I'll have for cbd this season, customs got some of mine.

I have a white widow/cbd from Dina and from DP, both very helpful and plenty stoney for morning. I'm not sure what I'll have for cbd this season, customs got some of mine.
Hemp flowers, smalls, and trim/shake are pretty reasonable on line, it's legal in our country. I want to grow my own cbd, untill I find the right strains I'll supplement with online Hemp.

big ole moon last night.......
P1000253.JPG
P1000262.JPG
P1000272.JPG
P1000271.JPG

Oh I didn't know you could get flowers...we have been getting hemp oil vape though
Hemp flowers, smalls, and trim/shake are pretty reasonable on line, it's legal in our country. I want to grow my own cbd, untill I find the right strains I'll supplement with online Hemp.
Wow...excellent moon and mountain no sight of moon here...maybe tonight

Back