Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Finally read though everything, I’m so jelly of your carabou. Wish I could get some antlers, skins, etc. (carabou are the same species as the domestic reindeer and I have Sámi indigenous ancestry and they herded reindeer)

Can’t wait to see your grow happening, you must live way north, I’m so jelly of your snow too. Gosh it’s so pretty.
welcome BlueBison420!, my wife's genes from Finland, don't know if she has any Sami. The Mongol has Mongol blood! Love our pagan melting "pot". Caribou keep us alive and strong during winter. 200 miles West on the Chucki Sea coast, some folks still herd reindeer.

my garden zone, the winter look......
P1000298-01.jpeg
with Sharon's help I'm recovering nicely and looking forward to fingers in soil
P1000301-01.jpeg

welcome BlueBison420!, my wife's genes from Finland, don't know if she has any Sami. The Mongol has Mongol blood! Love our pagan melting "pot". Caribou keep us alive and strong during winter. 200 miles West on the Chucki Sea coast, some folks still herd reindeer.

Yea, that’s awesome. Yea lots of Finn might have more integrated Sami then in Norway and Sweden as the Sami languages are related to Finnish too.

So awesome! I’m so jealous. I wanna live in the land of the Midnighf Sun so bad!

Oh and FYI, I use bison in my name because I decided back in 2014 that I wanted to work with bison and I did work on a bison farm in 2015. I only found out about my heritage in the winter that year.

It’s funny the things our DNA draws us too!

Yea, that’s awesome. Yea lots of Finn might have more integrated Sami then in Norway and Sweden as the Sami languages are related to Finnish too.

So awesome! I’m so jealous. I wanna live in the land of the Midnighf Sun so bad!

Oh and FYI, I use bison in my name because I decided back in 2014 that I wanted to work with bison and I did work on a bison farm in 2015. I only found out about my heritage in the winter that year.

It’s funny the things our DNA draws us too!
Yeah, in the helix a type of memory that doesn't ponder what to do, it just takes care of business, survival.

Finally got my potting soil for the window grow and the greenhouse starts mixed up.
I had good results with this last season, so basically the same.............

to 5 gal garden soil.....
2 handfuls of compost
1 cup Down to Earth Rose and Flower
1/4 cup EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom
some perlite

Back