Outdoor trailanimal 2019

P1000322.JPG
P1000326.JPG
P1000323.JPG
P1000327.JPG
P1000325.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
My garden soil, most of you have heard this I'm sure, is home made. Where I live there is very little of what we gardeners would consider gardenable soil. So, down to the overflow channel and haul silt up to camp. I live at the base of big mountains. This silt is freshly ground rock, no organics. I began the compost. Humanure, grass, leaves, fish waste, anything close at hand that will decomp. 7 years into the process I have some pretty sweet garden soil. Over time I'm getting more and more mircro nutes from the biological activity on that mountain dust. It's slow up here, 66.7N, but it's happening!

Last edited:
been trying to upload pics, not happening, then computer craps completely, black screen, won't shut down, walked away, came back and ok..?
I'll try pics again
Sounds like Overheating...
Desktop or Laptop?
If it is a Desktop, take the panel off and use a can of compressed Air to blow the crap out of your heatsinks (both Processor and Graphics card).
If it's a Laptop, use the compressed air to blow through the intake vents - some (most) laptops are a pain in the a$$ to open up to get at the components.

Sounds like Overheating...
Desktop or Laptop?
If it is a Desktop, take the panel off and use a can of compressed Air to blow the crap out of your heatsinks (both Processor and Graphics card).
If it's a Laptop, use the compressed air to blow through the intake vents - some (most) laptops are a pain in the a$$ to open up to get at the components.
man, thanks for tip, 11'' chromebook. The cabin was warm, I just ate a big fatty meal, hehe, was hot, sweat running and computer in my lap. I don't see much venting, heat sensitive

Back