Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Hi @Waira
The garlicane looks delicious my friend. Do you ever have grown fruitcake , i have seen nice plants grown by breederbrad maybe a nother good candidate for a test cross.
:smoking: Hey Tobe, pardon the missed tag,...
No, I've not tried Fruitcake yet, is it Brad's cross? Very likely somebody at GMC has though,...

Hi friends
Little update from the current projects.
El Fuego del Shiva x Orange Assault f1
:spels:.... very promising looking mate! :clapper: ... Shiva's Fire, a Haze cross I gather? .... what's her aroma like so far?

Peyote cookies x Orange Assault f1 test run
:yay:... germ' test, or will some of these get grow out for further selections and breeding?

Great to See you back in the saddle @tobe :bighug: ..Loving the Frost......
Yeah Mossy makes me happy to be growing again my friend @Eden'sGardener and myself started to work with some locals in a collective, now it makes so much more fun and we are able to do better selection. Maybe we can get a small subforum in the future to do some tests. I will contact @Son of Hobbes till it's time.

:smoking: Hey Tobe, pardon the missed tag,...
No, I've not tried Fruitcake yet, is it Brad's cross? Very likely somebody at GMC has though,...

:spels:.... very promising looking mate! :clapper: ... Shiva's Fire, a Haze cross I gather? .... what's her aroma like so far?

:yay:... germ' test, or will some of these get grow out for further selections and breeding?
Hey Waira my friend
I talked to Brad about the fruitcake , it's a clone he received from a source in Canada but they don't ship to Europe. I think I ask him if he can do a fem run for us European.

The El Fuego del Shiva is a cross of
Unknown purple hybrid x zwasi rooi Bart x Ethiopian saskemenen
I got the seeds from la maria del sur from around 2007 but i don't know exactly the Orange Assault i used was the f3 , the male was a extem orange smelling one . This is definitely a nice cross we got two phenotype from smell both smells like lemon one a bit sweeter than the other.

The Peyote cookies x Orange Assault will definitely be for breeding but also to select a special mother to hold them, but it's all open . If the f1 is what we looking for we can copy the cross i got frozen pollen and we got the mother.
Without my friend @Eden'sGardener and our crew it wouldn't be possible to do such a great selection and work.

Cheers tobe! Man, OA making it's mark, spin offs looking ready to rock :bump:
Hi my friend
I am so happy with all the work i put in my Orange Assault now we are able to work with a uniform line and do nice crosse's .

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

MoB s2 mother plant
IMG_20220328_121940.jpg

IMG_20220328_121912.jpg

IMG_20220328_121636.jpg

Beautiful lady here. I still have a bunch of S1s from @Stickman
Can't wait to see if we got a purple or green pheno. The purple was really nice but i hope to have the green one. I want to use the MoB for a cross with (Orange Assault x Bluetooth) Black Berry gum f1 , i call it the ultimate berry project. It's a fun project to use the best berry strains and cross them in.
I also will make some MoB s3 seeds to safe them as seed.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Hey my friend! Didn't know you were back here! Good to see you posting!

It's a real winner , i can't wait to see the first generation of peyote cookies x Orange Assault growing. @Eden'sGardener and myself got much fun testing all that stuff for the test crosse's , I am really happy about our team work

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back