Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

Hey Good morning!
@tobe , I couldn't resist having dirty but loving plant sex yesterday with my DoSiDoS x Purple Punch aka Slurricane, who is about to become a woman, with your Orange Assault F5.
I already have a Slurricane in bloom. She is about 3 weeks older.
All I can say about the smell of this lady is...
She smells infinitely like pink/red Hubba Bubba chewing gum. So intense. I'm curious how the Orange Assault connects with the Slurricane, something extraordinary could come out of it, I'm curious

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_185206.jpg
    IMG_20220119_185206.jpg
    769.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20220119_185248.jpg
    IMG_20220119_185248.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20220119_185500.jpg
    IMG_20220119_185500.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 36
Hey Good morning!
@tobe , I couldn't resist having dirty but loving plant sex yesterday with my DoSiDoS x Purple Punch aka Slurricane, who is about to become a woman, with your Orange Assault F5.
She smells infinitely like pink/red Hubba Bubba chewing gum. So intense. I'm curious how the Orange Assault connects with the Slurricane, something extraordinary could come out of it, I'm curious
Huuhh great can't wait till we test all the crosse's but maybe to much to do it ourselves, maybe we find some testers to do some test grows.

Oh my, that's a lot of trichomes!! :drool:
It's a real winner , i can't wait to see the first generation of peyote cookies x Orange Assault growing. @Eden'sGardener and myself got much fun testing all that stuff for the test crosse's , I am really happy about our team work

Have a nice day
cu tobe

hat's something for you my friend, bud shot of the peyote cookies, @Eden'sGardener this is definitely my favorite smoke right now.
:drool: gimme-gimme-gimme! :spels: They all look juicy, but for sure the PC girl is getting the best of the Cookies side, the trich' density and the rolled leaves that look like starfish arms is classic! :greenthumb: This is a truly fine pairing guys, very nicely done....
, I couldn't resist having dirty but loving plant sex yesterday with my DoSiDoS x Purple Punch aka Slurricane, who is about to become a woman, with your Orange Assault F5.
Slurricane is an excellent cross, I see it used in lots of crosses from boutique small companies to private breeders!
Last season I grew a spin-off, Garlicane-
gar1.jpg
gar8.jpg
gar5.jpg
garl4.jpg

>>> she performed very well outside... a strange one for aroma too! Live she had more hints of the fruity notes,..fresh dry she went very quite, mild funk... 3 months cure and only recently has more aroma developed- :shrug:... now an oddly appealing mix of light sweet, musky-diary, slight chemical funk...
Bloody potent stuff! Too much for my light weight toker friends :dizzy::rolleyes2:
An interesting thing happened with the fresh dried buds of her and the Cherry WiFi... They took on a light sandy color to the trich's, which deepened further after some cure... They were taken with less than 15% amber, dry--> cure was under good conditions... Whatever the color is, it's not from CBN formation; too early, too well treated, and mostly I saw no notable difference in the nature of the high. You'd expect such color change to add a narcotic-sleepy effect, but nothing doing :shrug:... Both have nice balanced social highs, good for chilling or activities...

I think OA and Slurricane are going to make some interesting delicious aroma combos and pack a major punch :wiz:

Last edited:
Back