They' look amazing. The buds on the right are awesome....bet it smells lovely in there... and I can't believe the fan leaves. You should do a pic with your hand or a ruler on them

They' look amazing. The buds on the right are awesome....bet it smells lovely in there... and I can't believe the fan leaves. You should do a pic with your hand or a ruler on them

Thanks man, it's not smelling too much just yet but iv got a feeling that's going to change very soon !!!

Awesome job!! They are all looking really good. I knew that White N Sour was going to be killer.

Yeah iv got high hopes for that girl :smoking:

Day 43 for the white chems and the stretch is over and the plants are clearly pumping all their energy into fattening up those buds !!

Day 32 for white n sour and bubbly blues.
The white n sour is having a mad preflower growth spurt and getting pretty tall. Bubbly blues now showing lots of pistils and those bud sights are becoming very distinctive.

Chem city blues is still coming along pretty slowly but I will not give up on her :crying: on a positive not she has more new growth with another set of leafs and some new branching coming through.

You just sold me back to air pots vs fabric question I'm having a problem with it taking so long for pots to dry out that's why I'm trying to decide on faster drying pots I will get much more growth they are 3 gallon plastic pots with a good watering takes 5 days to dry out till hot heavy bloom then it's very other day my soil is very light and airy I don't grow with a heavy soil I want to make the purchase before my next grow I'm very torn I looked at 7.5 gallon air pots I would love them 4 of them for Photos and 5 gallon for my autos.
I am having this same problem, I only give them what they need for the day, this way you can hit wet/dry cycles every day for more growth. Just have to play with the amounts you give everyday.

Little pic update....as you can see (back left) the white n sour is getting really big, at this rate it will be bigger than the larger white chem (front right).just shows how these girls can perform in 30l pots !!!

20161006_185914.jpg

Feed day

Day 47 for the white chems and buds are fattening up nicely.
20161009_162023.jpg
20161009_162034.jpg

Day 36 for the bubbly blues and white n sour

These are both amazing strains. The white n sour is getting huge in its 30l pot !!! :bighug:

20161009_161954.jpg

Bubbly blues performing excellent in Its 15l 3 gallon pot. :headbang:

20161009_162129.jpg

Day 23 Chem city blues is still struggling but I shall never give up on her !!! :crying:

20161009_162039.jpg

And last but not least .... group shot. Gets very very crowded in these 1.2x1.2 tents

20161009_162149.jpg

Last edited:
recieved the bio tabs today, awesome service and quick delivery. I will get the comparison started once I free up some space. I will use 2 of the same strain in the the same size pot (most likely 30 litres). One with biotabs will only be fed predominantly water with the other being fed the regular ionic nutrients line as normal.

Any opinions as to which mephisto strains I should run for the test ? What would you guys like to see ?

Last edited:
I have a 2 day old White n Sour and HBSS. I want see how this turns out, subbed. This is my first Mephisto grow. I have some Triangle and Toof Decay to crack soon also.

Last edited:
Back