I'm really curious to see how those bio tabs turn out I couldn't tell you what plants to try. Seems like everything I look at these days to do with cannabis is way over hyped and it really takes growers such as yourself you in a few comparisons before I know what I'm going to trust.

I'm really curious to see how those bio tabs turn out I couldn't tell you what plants to try. Seems like everything I look at these days to do with cannabis is way over hyped and it really takes growers such as yourself you in a few comparisons before I know what I'm going to trust.

To be fair I haven't seen any bold bold claims stating I will get better yields etc etc only that they will make life a little easier as the
N-P-K requirements should be met. However I am expecting to need to supplement other requirements such as calcium and magnesium at certain stages when the plant requires. I'm sure these won't be be for everyone but for people who have large numbers of plants on the go and would like to minimise maintenance I'm sure they will be a winner.

Stay tuned and hopefully I can provide a good overview of how they work for me.

Cheers

Day 49 for white chems just getting fatter and fatter and fatter and ........ you get the idea :biggrin:

20161011_194828.jpg

20161011_194834.jpg

20161011_195412.jpg

day 38 for white n sour and bubbly blues

White n sour this girl is forever stretching so much so she's going to need bending soon !!!

20161011_194813.jpg

Bubbly blues

20161011_195349.jpg

day 25 for chem city blues.....now people should I pull this girl or let her live !!!

20161011_194749.jpg

And finally the group shot....cheeeeeeese

20161011_194230.jpg

Last edited:
Another quick update. All girls got there main feeds today. Full bloom nutes for the white chems (day 34) and grow nutes for bubbly blues and white n sour (day 23), these gals really loved the dose of nitrozyme I gave them yesterday and encouraged a mini eplosion. I also gave the chem city blues a mild dose of full grow nutes.

View attachment 636410
Love that nitrozyme it rocks!

Hi guys, circumstances have meet it a little difficult to do my regular updates. My girls have also been neglected a bit and iv been slacking around the watering routine. Now this should be a problem but these are mephisto genetics we are talking about anday all is good.

Funny thing is chem city exploded from nowhere (in the middle)!!!!!! And she thanks the people for allowing her to live. :amazon::yay:

Now sorry but the pics are terrible !!! I'm hoping I can get some decent ones soon.

20161020_105245.jpg

Back