Got my biotabs on order and will do a side by side comparison on my next run. Bio tabs vs ionic feeds. Just got to decide which strain to run them on.

Last edited:
What a great visual on the difference in pot sizes I'm glad you pointed that out.
So here's a better visual as promised the one on the right is in a 30l fabric pot and stands at 1.2m tall. Her little sister is in a regular 15l pot.
20161001_173945.jpg

Holy cow! Those are monster fans. How big do they measure?

I've never seen a leaf that big. Can I ask, how tall are your plants?

That Monster leaf measured 12inch from tip to stem and 10 inch wide !!!

I'm not overly concerned about the yellowing leaves on the big girl at this point but will be keeping a close eye on her. I think I pushed her a little too hard and overdosed her on N. Any opinions would be appreciated .....@Waira . Its feed day tomorrow but I may put her on a diet for this week :)

Last edited:
With my old eyes and on my cell phone, I see a relatively uniform green top to bottom. The yellowing is scattered and mostly on the lower leaves.

So I'd look at mobile nutes like magnesium deficiency.

PS not sure what N you used, but sometimes organic sources can be hot enough to cause the mag def. Think manure not well aged
Well I stopped the grow nutes a couple of weeks ago but both the calmag I use and nitrozyme both contain traces of N. And yes your right it's starting from the bottom.

Well you should have enough mag in your cal mag, unless there is a lockout starting. Mag def will be obvious very fast if that's the issue.

Feed day...day 41 for the white chems and the big girl got a flush today before I fed her. As I said before I'm not too concerned as she is still bulking up rapidly.

Left back we have white n sour and left front bubbly blues. I am really surprised at the size of the Bubbly blues as it's only in a 15l fabric pot and still almost as big as the white n sour sitting behind it in a 30l.

20161002_193042.jpg

Chem city blues seems to be developing really slow maybe down to the recycled soil. She is 16 days old but had her 1st proper feed today so I'm sure we will see an explosion.

Last edited:
So I have just checked on the ladies to see how they have all reacted to feeds and the big white chem to the pre feed flush and they are all looking good. I also see some new growth to the chem city which is a good sign.

:jointman:

20161003_194512.jpg

Bubbly blues is pre flowering like mad over night !! Going to be lots of bud sites on this one and I am really impressed by the side of it for age and pot size.

20161003_194248.jpg

And a close up of white n sour and her random supersized hulk leaves

20161003_194244.jpg

20161003_194240.jpg

Last edited:
Back