The Fantasmo was in a 30l fabric pot? I used to stand my pots on wheeled drain tables and found it made no difference for unless I was getting a lot of run off. I feed according to the pots size so bigger pot more water. Also regardless of plastic or fabric pots they all get fed according to the schedule. Daily whilst seedlings and approximately every 2 days there after.

Iv never had a bug or aphid problem

But thanks for all your input.
My pots won't dry that fast I give my seedlings a little water I water all my pots before planting seed 3 gallon plastic pots it takes two weeks to dry out under 600 watts my humidity runs 60s my temp 78-80 never over 80 I want to fix this before my next grow I will get great growth off I can feed more I want to stay in soil it would take a month to dry out a 30 liter in my tent if I soaked it first which I do.Any ideas?

We're we run no heat here the two most the it's cool I will be running mine for 24 hours for heat I know it will get to cold for them I prefer 18-6 do you think it will mess them up if I have to increase the light?
I currently run 24 0 simply to keep my heat constant. I've heard if you want your plants to stay compact 24 to 0 is the way to go. I like a little bit of hieght in my plants so I'm going to try 18 6 for the first three weeks next time I pop some seeds.

We're we run no heat here the two most the it's cool I will be running mine for 24 hours for heat I know it will get to cold for them I prefer 18-6 do you think it will mess them up if I have to increase the light?
I don't think it would do too much harm. Many people do run 24/7.

I will be running 24/0 myself in a few weeks when the weather starts to cool. Only difference is I will use LED rather than hps.

Last edited:
Day 33 for the white chems and lots of bud sites showing now. Vertical growth is starting to slow a little

20160924_174548.jpg
20160924_174555.jpg

Day 22 for bubbly blues

20160924_174540.jpg

Day 22 for white n sour

20160924_174616.jpg

We had a little leaf tucking exercise today and a light dose of formulex to keep nitrogen levels healthy.

Ive been reading about the soil and pots, definitely interested! Im new, use soft pots. This grow i started using a different soil because someone else her used it, but didn't know its composition. Has more coco in it and it doesn't hold it like the last soil grow did.
I dont know if this makes that much difference.

Ive been reading about the soil and pots, definitely interested! Im new, use soft pots. This grow i started using a different soil because someone else her used it, but didn't know its composition. Has more coco in it and it doesn't hold it like the last soil grow did.
I dont know if this makes that much difference.

I think light soils generally dry out quicker. With regards to the pots, if you look at the white chems the red pot is 15l as opposed to the one in a fabric pot that is 30l. I have the bubbly blues growing out in a 16l fabric but ad it's a different strain it would not make the best comparison.

Another quick update. All girls got there main feeds today. Full bloom nutes for the white chems (day 34) and grow nutes for bubbly blues and white n sour (day 23), these gals really loved the dose of nitrozyme I gave them yesterday and encouraged a mini eplosion. I also gave the chem city blues a mild dose of full grow nutes.

20160925_160118.jpg

I currently run 24 0 simply to keep my heat constant. I've heard if you want your plants to stay compact 24 to 0 is the way to go. I like a little bit of hieght in my plants so I'm going to try 18 6 for the first three weeks next time I pop some seeds.
Yer, I run 18/6 and always find they seem to stretch the most during lights off. There is the slight issue of heat, or lack of it during off time, but I'm just about to look for a tent tubular heater

Back