Which seedling's struggling on page 2.... ripley's by any chance?

Yes that was just one of the 3 Ripleys. Possible down to human error. Thanks for thr slap :pass:

Reactions: Cat
Days 36 and 25 first checkup since feed day on Sunday.
And all I can say are these things are still amazing me !!! Iv said it before but mephisto genetics grow like their on steroids.
:growing:
20160927_191953.jpg
20160927_191959.jpg

Ok so another update. It's been another 2 days and the only way I can describe the girls is as monsters !!!
I have pushed my previous mephistos grows and they handled it so well I have pushed these even harder. Guess what.... they love it !!

I'm really impressed by the bubbly blues day 27 that was only given a 15l pot to stretch in and it's almost as if she is outgrowing it lol !!!

20160929_181140.jpg

The white n sour was privileged to a 30l pot.
Now this girl has some of the largest fan leaves I have seen. She is showing very indica dominant traits as is the bubbly blues.
20160929_175647.jpg

The 2 white chems day 38 are leading by example. There is a significant difference between the one in 15l and 30l just proving that mephisto genetics aren't wasted in big pots !!!
20160929_181155.jpg

And you may catch a glance of the youngster.....lil ole chem city blues

What a great visual on the difference in pot sizes I'm glad you pointed that out.

Thanks man
I really thought as though the pics were a bad representation. I really should take a pic of them side by side to give a real feeling of the difference. It's just a nightmare juggling the plants around especially when they are big and in large pots but I promise I will do a proper comparative shot before they meet the axe.

The back one is in the 30l pot but as the other one is closer it kind of knocks it out of perspective.

Ok so another update. It's been another 2 days and the only way I can describe the girls is as monsters !!!
I have pushed my previous mephistos grows and they handled it so well I have pushed these even harder. Guess what.... they love it !!

I'm really impressed by the bubbly blues day 27 that was only given a 15l pot to stretch in and it's almost as if she is outgrowing it lol !!!

View attachment 638521

The white n sour was privileged to a 30l pot.
Now this girl has some of the largest fan leaves I have seen. She is showing very indica dominant traits as is the bubbly blues.
View attachment 638534

The 2 white chems day 38 are leading by example. There is a significant difference between the one in 15l and 30l just proving that mephisto genetics aren't wasted in big pots !!!
View attachment 638544

And you may catch a glance of the youngster.....lil ole chem city blues
Holy cow! Those are monster fans. How big do they measure?

I've never seen a leaf that big. Can I ask, how tall are your plants?

Holy cow! Those are monster fans. How big do they measure?

I've never seen a leaf that big. Can I ask, how tall are your plants?

Will get measurements next time I'm in the garden.

That 1 fan leaf is like a photosynthesis production factory that could probably supply energy to the whole plant !!! :crying: I think it's actually one of the biggest Iv ever seen too !!

Even the stem to the leaf is as thick as a pencil !!!

Back