2 days on :baked:

Attachments

• 20160920_194456.jpg
    20160920_194456.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 20160920_194502.jpg
    20160920_194502.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 193
Day 32 white chems and day 21 for white n sour and bubbly blues.

All still very nice and healthy the white chems are still stretching pretty fast one week into flower.. when will it end :smoking:

All were treated to a shot of nitrozyme tonight.
Will pic update in the next few.

Wow, that's a long read! Looks like you've been killing it, nice grow. I see what you mean about your plastic pot that red one is almost magic the way that Fantismo grew.

It may be that in your environment with your particular growing style that you will do better with plastic.

To have good success with fabric it helps if you have some type of drain table or something your pots are sitting up on so you don't have to move around early in the plant's development you already know about the damage roots.

I think also it's possible that your Watering your smaller plastic pot more frequently and oxygenating R the rootsoots more fully. In other words maybe you could water your fabric pots a little bit more fully than you are earlier than you are. Benefit the most from The increased oxygen to the roots by frequent watering and of course the root pruning.

It's kind of a balancing act early on especially with soil when you want to lift the pots up to know how much water they can hold.

I like stretchy seedlings starting out I always hoped for at least 2 inches of stretchy floppy seedlings. Then I put two inches of clay Pebbles over the top some people use sand. I like those pebbles better both sand and Pebbles act as a barrier to bugs and will keep our root Aphids and such. Also had the benefit of improved oxygenation and water flow all the way around your pot.

I have a feeling in your tent you would be happier with the air pots since they are plastic and you can pick them up and moving around.

However, if you do stick with the fabric I think you need to water a little bit more thoroughly early on. And utilize some kind of drain table when you're starting your seedlings. I think if you had a drain table set-up and that Fantismo in a fabric pot it probably would have been double the width and about half again as tall.

Back