Day 59 white chems. some deficiencies going on here but they are of no concern to me so late on in flower.

Front and back are both white chem

20161021_120701.jpg

Top cola of the big girl sized up against a regular sized gas can (a lighter just wouldn't cut it size wise, so I went a step further and used lighters source of life :crying:

20161021_120918.jpg

Day 48 bubbly blues and white n sour

Well I got to say the white n sour (at the back) is by far the biggest mephisto strain I have had so far. I hope the yield reflects in the physical size.

Bubbly blues at the front is showing some N def so I will flush tomorrow and follow up with a good dose on N.

20161021_120714.jpg

Day 35 for chem city blues. some thing definitely held this girl back as mephisto strains are usually well into flower by now on the flip side she is really taking off now and is definitely going to be worth the wait.
20161021_120822.jpg

Last edited:
Hydro store or online and what's the band name? I'm looking for something simple like that for the my tent setup

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

They are called smart co2 and I purchased online (ebay). I think it's pretty easy to make your own generator using yeast, sugar, and water. but just like many things I have never gotten round to it.

Can anyone chime in an tell me approximately how long they ran their white chems for ? I need to do some forward planning as I have a busy few weeks ahead.

I estimate another 2 weeks on these, 3 weeks at a push.

I chopped mine on day 70 it is some of the stinkiest and nest auto flowerI have ever grown. Here is the TOP of my white Chem and Mephisto does not have any more white chem what a bummer. I have one seed left. You might want to push until day 75 to 80 depending on your relative humidity is mine was a little high and I did not want bud rot.

IMG_4112.JPG

I chopped mine on day 70 it is some of the stinkiest and nest auto flowerI have ever grown. Here is the TOP of my white Chem and Mephisto does not have any more white chem what a bummer. I have one seed left. You might want to push until day 75 to 80 depending on your relative humidity is mine was a little high and I did not want bud rot.

View attachment 649120
Thanks for the info dude, with regards to the humidity I am in exactly the same predicament !!! it's a pain. Unfortunately I need to run this strain for at least 75 so I'm hoping we don't see any of the much feared ROT. To be fair I have ran 3 mephisto strains so far and have another 4 currently running. All have been top shelf product so far I am now hooked on the genetics.

Back