Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

since my light dosen't fully cover my 1x1m .. an extra mars par38 light is shining on @MarshydroTina bottom left

This extra light was given as a freebie, on account of my shipment being delayed.. super service.. :thumbsup::woohoo1:

Slowmo
Thank you :bighug:

OG Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is going down today ... she has been mistreated and never really liked life...

To replace her 4 of my own F1's :haha:

Think Different X Unknown Haze
PHOTO_20161212_223435[1].jpg

hopefully this will give me aleast 2 males to choose from.. :eyebrows:

Slowmo

Last edited:
Today we have a Henriette AKA Automix [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Update :

slight nute burn on tips of leaves, she has been feed feat ?? only water today

Day 28

from top
Untitled.jpg

Side view :

PHOTO_20161213_201449[1].jpg

Slowmo

What is the composition of your soilmix? That burn must have a source...

The burn is caused by me having 3 diff strains running at one time.. and im a dovenhund (lazy dog), and can't be bothered to mix nutes for diff plants, so trying for max absorbed by all..

Slowmo

The burn is caused by me having 3 diff strains running at one time.. and im a dovenhund (lazy dog), and can't be bothered to mix nutes for diff plants, so trying for max absorbed by all..

Slowmo
So blame yourself.... ;) you must treat and care for them individually to succeed. I have 4 auto strains and 4 photo strains. On average I spend 2 hours a day in the garden.

Also...nothing wrong with burned tips. Now you know how much that strain tolerates and must adjust accordingly. When I visit, I may have to rebuke you for neglect of sacred species. :pass:

Back