Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

I want to pop one last seed for this winter indoor ... any later and i will have heat issues. :cuss:

Then I move to balcony and a few secret gardens for the summer grows.. plans and beans are ready there... :vibe:

But WTF do i pop as my last bean ? :amazon:

I have narrowed it down to Mephisto's Skywalker, AvT or Heisenberg S...

Last edited:
e07ffe4ac1c3e8afb8f76f779fbd7709.jpg
thinking of adding a 1000 watt hps for flower and taking out the 400 .any opinions ? Should get bigger I'm sure lol Electric don't matter keep that in mind

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Adding HPS, you will get more spectrum, it is good for your plants.

I want to pop one last seed for this winter indoor ... any later and i will have heat issues. :cuss:

Then I move to balcony and a few secret gardens for the summer grows.. plans and beans are ready there... :vibe:

But WTF do i pop as my last bean ? :amazon:

I have narrowed it down to Mephisto's Skywalker, AvT or Heisenberg S...

AvT obviously!

AvT obviously!
Agree. Let's see what you can do to a AxT or Skywalker! I have both growing.
I think one of my Heisenberg S seeds will never crack. I also start to worry for my FB LSD-25 seed...
I may decide to do surgery on the seed pod so I can have a look. I may be an idiot with skrew driver, but I can handle a scalpel.

AvT obviously!

Agree. Let's see what you can do to a AxT or Skywalker! I have both growing.
I think one of my Heisenberg S seeds will never crack. I also start to worry for my FB LSD-25 seed...
I may decide to do surgery on the seed pod so I can have a look. I may be an idiot with skrew driver, but I can handle a scalpel.

Well we know that AvT is potent... but i only have 2 seeds of AvT... 8 each of the others..

I was leaning towards the H special ... nice indica with some walter white thrown in

but skywalker / sidegrowing seem nice :pass:

Pressure is good.

Back