Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

So far I'm liking Henriette better than Tina (sorry) ... but thats just flavor fresh from plant...

Both kicks ass ... and thats comming from 20 years of Hasish ... thats quite a statement....

Lets see how much of my first harvest that makes it to the "cured" state... i would not place bets...
No need to sorry, there are many better than me hahaha

WOw i just smoked a wake me up jay from Henriette .... the test bud was dried 2-3 hours on my radiator and then placed in a jar with some old bone dry weed overnight...

even at this stage ... i like it better than my Think Diff... i've never smoked anything tastier... sweet sweet fruity flavours.. this is Auto Lemonade for sure !! :thumbsup::woohoo1::smoking:

Last edited:
bud.jpg

Henriette sample bud

Last edited:
@MarshydroTina is going down today :

Trics looks ready, there are more amber trics than pic leads you to believe:
Tric.jpg

Last Full Shot :
DSC_0041.JPG

Close-up :

DSC_0042a.JPG
DSC_0042c.JPG

Time to put on some Marley :

Lets see how close i get to my 7oz prediction :vibe::woohoo1::woohoo:

Last edited:
Grats on the results :drool:! Holy hell, would I love some of that right now :smokeit: I'm still two weeks away from my harvest and this is making me really anxious :woohoo:

your plants are looking good man ... dinafem er the only seeds i don't have atm ... u are through the worst bit... i also had a couple of hick-ups same as you... i think that supposed to help us learn :pighug::rofl:

Last edited:
your plants are looking good man ... dinafem er the only seeds i don't have atm ... u are through the worst bit... i also had a couple of hick-up same as you... i think that supposed to be the help us learn :pighug::rofl:

I had few weird moments here and there but the buds got really frosty all of sudden lately :biggrin:, mostly cloudy trichs right now so I'm hanging in there. Your stuff looks great! :bow: The more problems and boundaries we encounter, the less hassle future growers will have, we're like the pioneers! :cheers:

Hey bud, you made a post on my thread and i hit the wrong button. I dont know if i undid my mistake. It got deleted and i apologize for that as it wasn't my intention. Just wanted to let you know!

Hey bud, you made a post on my thread and i hit the wrong button. I dont know if i undid my mistake. It got deleted and i apologize for that as it wasn't my intention. Just wanted to let you know!

no worries ... it was intended for you and you saw it ... :pass::bighug:

Back