Dutch Passion Think differnet, Auto Durban Poison - Autopot - LED

Reaction score
Beans
Dutch Passion - Think Different and Auto Durban Poison

Grow room

A 90x60cm closet dressed in mylar.

Lights
Skyline 400w (200w true). 20/4 light schedule.

Medium
x2 15L Auto-pots with coco, airdome with hydroton in the bottom.

Nutrients
Advanced nutrients Sensi Grow A-B
Advanced nutrients Sensi Bloom A-B
Advanced nutrients Voodoo Juice
Advanced nutrients Rhino Skin
Advanced nutrients Sensisym
Advanced nutrients Big Bud
Advanced nutrients Overdrive
(Other brands), cal/mag, sm-90.

Second diary, here we go! Excited?!
boxing.gif

First up, no more dwc. I would really like to keep doing dwc, but...It became such a hassle moving my plants out of my tiny grow space for the water changes every week. First half of the grow was no trouble, but any bigger plants and I don't think I could fit them through the door in one piece.

I'm hyped to try dutch passion, but I find myself frustrated. And it's probobly my own fault.
I initially was gonna grow two think different. I popped the three seeds I had, only one germinated.
So, I dipped into my durpan poison bag I was gonna use for my next grow and took a seed, it didn't germinate. So put the last two poison beans to germinate...both saw daylight today, ehm, LED-light.:biggrin:
But I'm sure I was the one messing up some how. Only heard great things about DP.

This now sucks cause I have two plants (again) with 11 days age difference. And they are hooked up to the same ress. So feeding will have to be light, not to burn the younger gal'. But who knows, she might be thirsty:cheers:.

Think Different
Day 11
1.jpg

One of her leafs are slightly smaller.
2.jpg

Auto Durban Poison
Day 1
1.jpg

Fingers crossed guys.
Happy monday! :toke:

:welcome: all who found their way here!

Things are moving along with no hick-ups so far. Think different got her first real feeding.

1 ml/L AN Cal/mag
2 ml/L AN Voodo Juice
0.3ml/L AN Sensi grow A/B

Miss Poison is just on cal/mag and voodoo juice. She was so small I was worried, but she is growing.

Think Different
Day 15
Think I'm going to wait atleast till day 20 to turn on the autopot.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Auto Durban Poison
Day 4
2.jpg

1.jpg

More updates to come soon.
Happy friday everyone! :smokeout:

Back