Dutch Passion Think Big ...

Chester

Honey Hugger ...
Reaction score
Nirvana Soil and Flower tab grow ... Advanced LEDs DS400 24/7 @ 22" ... 4 gal pots ... BioBizz Light Mix Soil ... 24" & 28" tall including the pot ... increased Calmag w/ todays feeding ...
2 Think Bigs day 37 ... :dancer::dancer:
DSCN1725.JPG
DSCN1728.JPG
DSCN1729.JPG
DSCN1730.JPG
DSCN1733.JPG

:toke:

Yep those plant are lovin life!! Awesome work bud! So I grew out the think fast photo this year...being similar genetics(think different X power plant) I am wondering of the potency of the think big. Think fast is ridiculous potency...like possibly the strongest outdoor I have ever grown.

Aye, i heard scary too....... They are growing fast now, you can really tell the difference from a week ago. Me thinks you're in the environment rich target range..... Did that make sense.... Lol

The 4 x TB I have going in one Aquafarm is a little ahead, by a week or so, and about the same size. To make it real interesting I stuck 3 x amnesia haze I had growing in 1 l pots on a corner of the Aquafarm, they are well into flower and has another 4-5 weeks to go.... Lol.....I'll drop some pics when I remember to snap some...

If those tabs can more or less on their own provide the main nutrients for a TB yielding plus 250 g ..... I'll crack open that Biotabs starter box I've had laying about for more than a year...

super growing :thumbsup:

Final pull on the outdoor Think Fast photo was 50oz dry
These two pics say it all...yeah scary potency is the right term for the TF, hope the Think Big rocks your world like the TF does for me!
IMG_4362640.jpg

IMG_4364640.jpg

Where can I learn more about nirvana soil and flower tab process?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Back