Dutch Passion Think Big ...

Both plants are jarred .... each produced 5 ozs ... the Think Big was only a few grams more than the Fantasmo Express ... right up until the time I weighed them I expected the Think Big to be an oz or 2 heavier so her buds must have been fluffier than the Fantasmo or I misplaced some ...
Think Big / 82 days / Harvest Day :dancer:
DSCN1913.JPG
DSCN1914.JPG
DSCN1915.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
For training, each plant rec'd a couple of hard pinches near the top of their main stem similar to super cropping but w/o the bending ... the same stem was also given a couple gentle pinches to keep it from getting much taller than the rest ... no LST, though the Think Big's yield might have benefitted from a little opening up ...
:thumbsup:

For training, each plant rec'd a couple of hard pinches near the top of their main stem similar to super cropping but w/o the bending ... the same stem was also given a couple gentle pinches to keep it from getting much taller than the rest ... no LST, though the Think Big's yield might have benefitted from a little opening up ...
:thumbsup:

Pinches = topped? Or just little preassure on stem to snap it? When?

pinched not topped ... not to snap just bruise and weaken ... started as soon as one stem showed it was dominant by growing about an inch taller than the rest ... between 10 days and two weeks ...

pinched not topped ... not to snap just bruise and weaken ... started as soon as one stem showed it was dominant by growing about an inch taller than the rest ... between 10 days and two weeks ...
Tremendous grow bud!! Wow they look nice! Rep incoming.
Ive been doing the same thing to many of my plants this season and seeing great results from a light twisting crush of the outer wall of the main stalk.

Hey...not one ive seen grown very often, but consider a grow of the auto euforia...talk about crystal on that strain!! I have one in my thread in the dragon meds category if you want to take a peek!

Very nice. 5 ozs of each is a nice yield of great genetics. I Need to try both soon.

Back