Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

I went to the zoo yesterday. The most intriguing thing I saw was a baguette in a cage. I asked the zookeeper fella why there was a baguette in a cage in display? He answered that it was bread in captivity! :pass:
(Pinched from an old pal...). :hookah:

@krug come on pal, don't lurk, give us a funny !......I bet you got loadsa jokes
Now leave me alone to fester in my own pool of self-made, utter despair!:devil:...oh woe is meeeee (only got a draw at Rochdale ffs! :grrr2:). :dammit:
...Still, could be worse I guess...had a cracking afternoon celebrating a pals birthday :cheersmate:

My wife started painting the hall the other day but didn't do the front door as it was too difficult.
This is where I come in!

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

Now that was funny ! @krug

You know what, I just did myself two boiled eggs and soldiers. First time since I was a kiddie. It was friggin gorgeous !

I know that sounds strange, but sometimes you do the daftest things and it right cheers you up. Like this joke thread. Here's to a giggle and bit of what you fancy.

:cheersmate:

and I don't mean white powder
:eek1: :coffee: noooooh, no more Bogata!! :rofl: ..... you got me flat-footed chum, and I keep forgetting them! ...I did see something close to this, a perfect Family quote from Peter,... next time you want to get slapped in 0.04sec around women: *(think phonetically here)* --- "... you're overreacting Lois, and everybody knows you can't spell "overrreact' without "ovary!" :jawdrop: :pimphand: :crying:... haven't had the balls to try it yet!! :rofl:

The most intriguing thing I saw was a baguette in a cage. I asked the zookeeper fella why there was a baguette in a cage in display? He answered that it was bread in captivity! :pass:
.....*groooooan* :pimphand: ...sack o' shame for you as well! :baghead: :rofl: ............................... @hecno :crying: good'un!

When Jane first met Tarzan in the jungle, she was instantly attracted to him and during her questions about his life, she asked him if he had ever had sex. "Tarzan not know sex." he replied.

Jane explained to him what it was.

Tarzan said, "Ohhh...Tarzan use knot hole in trunk of tree."

Horrified, Jane said, "Tarzan, you have it all wrong, but I will show you how to do it properly."

She took off her clothing and lay down on the ground.

"Here." she said, pointing to her privates. "You must put it in here."

Tarzan removed his loin cloth, showing Jane his considerable manhood, stepped closer to her and kicked her right in the crotch!

Jane rolled around in agony for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually, she managed to gasp for air and screamed, "What did you do that for?!"

Tarzan replied, "Check for squirrel."

Ahahahahaha
the old ones are the best EP
I saw this bloke trying to chat up a cheetah, I thought 'hello, he's trying to pull a fast one'
BOOM BOOM!
I called a gym instructor and asked if they could teach me to do the splits, they said possibly, but how flexible are you, I said I can't make tuesdays and thursdays

Back