New Grower THICKASSPEPPERS attempts some THICKASSCOLAS.

Reaction score
Hey afn! 2nd grow here. While I completed the first, only half was documented here as I forgot to keep up with it. In need of some help here though.

Ordered some mephisto beans recently and was so excited opening the foil packs all at once just to stare at them for a bit lol. Not realising that the capsules werent labeled and the same color, I forgot which was which.

:face:

So, I've started 6 seeds. 2 CDLC, 2 WC, and 2 DG. All in 1g airpots for now, cobshop.net autocobs, and the greenleaf nute line.

20190407_165007.jpg

The CDLC were labeled as they were the freebies. But looking for some help from those with experience to identify the WC and DG as the grow progresses lol. Top pots are the same 2 strains and so are the bottom, just no idea which is which. Thanks!

Welcome back. Let's see this journal grow! :vibes:

D'oh. I dropped a tray of starter plugs last year with 7 Mephisto plants occupying 4 different strains. It was a mess. Not really...but the jumble was thorough. You have outclassed me sir. I dub thee Sir Butterfingers.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

:welcome: thanks for joining in everyone.

Today is day 8 for all 6 seedlings. They seem to be doing alright besides the top left being a little bit droopy. Gave them their first taste of MC at .75 today.

20190415_072223_HDR.jpg

Also took the axe to a Strawberry Nuggets at 82 days, today. :smoking:

20190415_081047.jpg

And a second SN will get her autocob until she finishes in a couple weeks.

20190415_081117.jpg

D'oh. I dropped a tray of starter plugs last year with 7 Mephisto plants occupying 4 different strains. It was a mess. Not really...but the jumble was thorough. You have outclassed me sir. I dub thee Sir Butterfingers.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Definitely kicking myself for this one lol.

Hey afn, sorry for this sad update. Day 18 for all six. Still having a couple cold night over here. Electric heater is almost done for, its an oldie. Woke up to °66 a couple night ina row in the tent due to it malfunctioning and putting out zero heat. Seems to have stalled growth. Then theres the issue were I'm not used to how fast the 1 gallons dry out. Missed a day, then it seems I drowned 4 of the 6 . I'll leave them for now even though looking at them makes me want to pull them lol.

:face:

20190425_221922.jpg
20190425_221859.jpg
20190425_221842.jpg

Back