New Grower THICKASSPEPPERS attempts some THICKASSCOLAS.

20190712_070650.jpg

Hey afn! While I dont post enough, I still have this mix up dilemma. Looking for help from the experts. Is this one looking more like a Double Grape or a White Crack you think?

20190713_214404.jpg
20190712_070728.jpg
20190712_070707.jpg
20190712_070615.jpg

The rest of the tent.
Back left - White Widow XXL - Dinafem
Front left - BlackBerry Kush - Dutch Passion
Back right - CDLC - Mephisto Genetics
Front right - WC or DG - Mephisto Genetics

Also will get the days of the smaller plants once I get home. The two in 1g pots are Lemon Juice Express. The 3g is another CDLC. I wanted to see how she'd do with a bigger pot as I absolutely love her funky smell.

:cheers:

Plants look lovely. Please let us know how that Strawberry Nuggets smokes when the time comes.

Plants look lovely. Please let us know how that Strawberry Nuggets smokes when the time comes.

The Strawberry Nuggets time came and went lol. While they weren't huge yeilders, the smoke was absolutely delicious. They were small plants. One was only 17in, pulled 1.5oz. The other was 2ft, pulled 2oz. It was definitely more of a night smoke. A hard hitting indica that would definitely put you to sleep if over consumed lol. I didnt smoke much of it, as I have my own press and prefer rosin now. Pressed absolutely insane, and was suuuuuuper delicious.:baked:

Back