Indoor The wilma grows

Cheers dudes, yea ive got an addiction! think i enjoy growing them more than smoking them lol
Not much to report up until this age anyway- triangle kush is a nice frosty strain though

Cheers dudes, yea ive got an addiction! think i enjoy growing them more than smoking them lol
Not much to report up until this age anyway- triangle kush is a nice frosty strain though
The TK isnt just frosty mate,shes the one my son in law and his mates thought was from The Dam. and youve got 4 of them.Im well jel,as you youngsters say,haha.

Yea red ive been forced to grow it by majority vote. My mates loved it last time too
Aye,shes one to grow again and again.I did my last TK organically using biobizz nutes,the taste was top notch and stone too.My best so far according to my son in law.
Ive got one TK seed left and i think she will be going to germ soon after remebering how good she was.

Cheers mate me too. Just started them on carboload it should help them fatten- if it doesnt clog my drippers up first

Dude I remember reading in somebodies journal that they had switched to something just like carboload except it mixed better and it didn't clog the drippers. Honestly thought it was your thread but guess I'm wrong there.

will do wile! I only check in every 3-4 days. I trained a monkey to mix nutes and test ph. hes chained to the corner of the tent!
Now that's funny - careful you don't piss 'em off or it could turn into a veritable shite fight lol

@redrobbo now you mention it last time i grew triangle kush it was in soil with biobizz- lets see if the guys notice a difference with synthetic nutes. Personally i cant notice any difference between any growing medium or nutes- but im far from an connoisseur!

@DarkGreen cheers dude im really happy with #4 shes small but has decent bud structure and ive never had a healthier plant at this stage of the grow

@Duckster that aounds great, ill have a search- carboload is a great product but it leaves quite a mess in a res tank!
I learned early not to piss him off mate

@redrobbo now you mention it last time i grew triangle kush it was in soil with biobizz- lets see if the guys notice a difference with synthetic nutes. Personally i cant notice any difference between any growing medium or nutes- but im far from an connoisseur!

@DarkGreen cheers dude im really happy with #4 shes small but has decent bud structure and ive never had a healthier plant at this stage of the grow

@Duckster that aounds great, ill have a search- carboload is a great product but it leaves quite a mess in a res tank!
I learned early not to piss him off mate
Ive grew it both ways now and it was the organically grown one that got the praise.

Back