Indoor The wilma grows

Your right this is no place for updates. Lets keep this thread for wiles drunken ideas lol
Theyre much better than his sober ones
Ohhhhh put your handbag away tweackle just FYI I'm never sober I'm mostly off my cake on something (life) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] now get to feck ya diiiiirty ejit [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh put your handbag away tweackle just FYI I'm never sober I'm mostly off my cake on something (life) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] now get to feck ya diiiiirty ejit [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

This thread would be shit craic without you bunch of plonkers insulting each other
:cheers:

I can highly reccomend the super skunk [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Sweet - another one to add to my list. I assume you have grown one. Seedstocker does not post much info like height, yield, etc. Any details that can share would be helpful.

Did you run the blackberry gum too bud?
iv had the seeds for about 6 months now and keep over looking them like a fooking ejit that i am next run im thinking il put one in there some very good revies on it so far

Sweet - another one to add to my list. I assume you have grown one. Seedstocker does not post much info like height, yield, etc. Any details that can share would be helpful.
only grew one it was what i call a medium sized plant easy to grow wanted nothing more stunk like old socks and dirty nappies a true skunk if iv seen one i think there are bigger phenos out there @RamboGarden has ran a few more than me in auto pots and done well i think
seedstockers super skunk
img_20170719_150835-jpg.782208

140g ak 420 is another great one aint much that iv seen from seed stockers that isnt worth trying
img_20170719_150955-jpg.782211

man it took a age to find them pics in the old battle thread

Back