Indoor The wilma grows

And you northern monkeys are always doing the beating... beating one off in yer spunky loft chair! Dutty boy.

So... soon is the time for the young auto pot Jedi to meet his master.. (bater)

I’ll kick yaw ass so hard you’ll be waking up for breakfast in Sanger’s back garden mo-fo![emoji51]
Did you write all that yourself or did the wife do it for you (heard she wears the trousers anyway) you southerners all talk and 6 fingers I'm sorry vlad I'm outing you on afn hey you guys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
4b7f28dbdfde8274f7bc03aaf34cf334.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Did you write all that yourself or did the wife do it for you (heard she wears the trousers anyway) you southerners all talk and 6 fingers I'm sorry vlad I'm outing you on afn hey you guys [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
4b7f28dbdfde8274f7bc03aaf34cf334.jpg

Fooksake, that’s my passport photo maaan!

Sangers on a serious note I've grown 4 decent sized autos in a 4x4 it can be as tight as a nuns chuff in there [emoji16]

I know every decent grow ive done in the tent has been jammed tight.
But im a greedy fecker! Ive 6 in there now. The soil ones might not make it to flower though.
Vlads well up for this - hasnt killed any plants in a few weeks see :haha:

....couldnt resist vlad
:pighug:

But im a greedy fecker! Ive 6 in there now. The soil ones might not make it to flower though.

....couldnt resist vlad
Not arsed about him i haven't grew autos in over a year more worried about me killing mine [emoji23][emoji23] and that blackberry gum does look nice and vladders never grown 4 in autopots with coco either should be fun [emoji106]

....couldnt resist vlad

Plants?

I’ve killed plenty of people tho and that’s just the ones who mildly annoyed me.

I’LL TEK THE FOOKIN LORRA YEZ!

Excuse my fake northern accent there, I did it cos Wilee reckons we’re soft down here.

You fookin cress growing pansies better be ready... hey.. why not change your names to Vileda cos I’m gonna wipe the floor with ya..

(If the wife tells me to) [emoji16]

More to the point (really bad accent by the way manc?) are WE GROWING THE FECKING BLACKBERRY GUM OR WHAT sorry went a bit bubba trump then [emoji16]and vlad the wife says no fighting you always come off worse [emoji3]

Back