Great job. Beautiful girls and some hefty colas.
cheers boogie glad the humidity has been kind this time of year those kinda huge top buds scare the crap outta me can loose a top to mold easy enough especially in autumn

cheers boogie glad the humidity has been kind this time of year those kinda huge top buds scare the crap outta me can loose a top to mold easy enough especially in autumn
Its rough. Weather hasnt been too kind lately for alot of us. what you growing next?

Its rough. Weather hasnt been too kind lately for alot of us. what you growing next?

6 sherbet and 3 purple punch already potted up and moved in il give them another two weeks veg then flip to 12/12

long night cutting down last night very happy with the results and the smells are off the charts delicious
pics got uploaded in the wrong order not sure why they just decide where to put them selves also some are a bit over exposed il work on that in future each top i reckon will be a oz of dried bud just on there own
View media item 20991
View media item 21009
View media item 21006
View media item 21005
View media item 21007
View media item 21004
View media item 21003
View media item 21002
View media item 21001
View media item 21008
View media item 21000
View media item 20999
View media item 20998
View media item 20996
View media item 20995
View media item 20994
View media item 20993
View media item 20992
holy shit some super buds there and what a selection if i had smell-o-vision i thnk id died and gone to canna heaven :bighug::headbang::smoking:

holy shit some super buds there and what a selection if i had smell-o-vision i thnk id died and gone to canna heaven :bighug::headbang::smoking:
:d5: smello o vision aint ready for this shizzz :crying:side note dunno if i mentioned iv started using my carbon filter hung outside the tent to deal with the smell hen drying it working great no more weed stink in the house but my filter is cooked haha the exhaust smells quite herbal need a new one before next round gets stinky

:d5: smello o vision aint ready for this shizzz :crying:side note dunno if i mentioned iv started using my carbon filter hung outside the tent to deal with the smell hen drying it working great no more weed stink in the house but my filter is cooked haha the exhaust smells quite herbal need a new one before next round gets stinky
i normally go with rhino filters i get over 2 years with them but ive gone with a mountain air one this time they recon you can get 3 yrs out of this one and I'm the same as you smell is everything trying to stay undercover anyhow superb looking plants

i normally go with rhino filters i get over 2 years with them but ive gone with a mountain air one this time they recon you can get 3 yrs out of this one and I'm the same as you smell is everything trying to stay undercover anyhow superb looking plants
might pick up a rhino filter next time if you recommend them iv only ever used can fan filters gets about two ish grows out of it

SHERBET & PURPLE PUNCH
hello all my grow bros and gals its a new week so no better time to start a new grow first off we have a bit of bad news the mokums tulip i was going to run with the sherbet never made it above the coco never had this happen to me before i usally have good germ rates when i went to look or them after a few day i found they had turned to mush so onwards and upward i swapped them out for the purple punch the plants are a few weeks old still a bit small my veg light needs replacing its lost its kick il probably give them another two weeks veg then flip to 12/12 here are the girls today
View media item 21017
View media item 21018
View media item 21019
View media item 21020
View media item 21021

Last edited:
Back