thanks lazy but erm just to be clear the tent is not slanted its a bit of plywood in the tent thats slanted when im changing the plants over il show it better working really well just need a hand pump to empty the runoff doing it with a 50ml syringe right now :smokeit:
Yeah I figured you meant floor, just worded it wrong I guess. Still a good ideal, sounds like fun to pump out run off :smoking:

Yeah I figured you meant floor, just worded it wrong I guess. Still a good ideal, sounds like fun to pump out run off :smoking:
haha i figured as much but you never know best to be clear before i get pics of some guys with his tent on some bricks :crying::crying:
i only have to do it 40 times to get 2 liters :shrug:could be worse i could only have a 10ml one making it 200 think id just let it flood at that point haha actually my mate gave me a pump he bought on wish that you could hook up to a cordless drill but shock it never worked so i took it apart to see maybe if it was just a bad seal or something but its the strangest thing iv seen no idea hows its suppose to move water il put a pic up of it tomorrow see if any of you know what the hell is going on with it

WK6 flower
WK7 flower
:vibe::drool: Trich' my man, this is Phat City in da tent! The two are beauties, and what a great showcase for very different bud building structures- :greenthumb:
The Pineapple spears are killin' me! Very Sativa in their looks,... Gelato is a bud knot factory, I love those ball nuggies! Damn dude, this is making my canna-boner point astrally- :rofl: .... then there's the bumper crop of trich's on both of them, outstanding- :d5: ...Where's @Seedstockers_Mischa ?
OK man, time to talk up the aroma's, they're far enough along to get a good idea where it'll end up,..tell me Pineapple is living up to her name!

WK8 flower
@Waira here is a full run down of the garden end of week 8 been on PHed water and shogun boost for 5 days now
View media item 20942
View media item 20955
View media item 20951smallest pineapple seems to be a mix between the fat pheno and tall skinny pheno
View media item 20953front left sativa pineapple looks like a good 10 week pheno she will only get 9 and a half
View media item 20952middle left sativa pineapple looks to be exact same as first sativa pineapple but with a week shorter flowering time buds look more ripe
View media item 20946back left pinneapple this was a light feeder very dark green compared to the rest but she had to suffer for the good of the group
i think she would have got bigger with the right feeding
View media item 20945here we have the middle center pineapple which is fading purple now quite lovely only one to do it so far
View media item 20943to sum up the pineapple i would say you get a near 50/50 pheno variance between tall sativa looking plants and short thick bushy ones the name is very appropriate for this strain its a mix of candy pineapple and mango tropical juice absolutely delicious i pray they taste how they smell all phenos are quite similar in smell at this point
View media item 20950
View media item 20944this is the front right gelato small but still a good yielder buds are rock hard
View media item 20949middle right gelato is very indica dom totally different plant structure
View media item 20948and then we have whats possibly my fav plant in the garden just for her looks it ticks all the boxs all the gelato have a warm gassy creamy smell thats the only way i can describe it but pretty over shadowed by the pineapple
View media item 20947
View media item 20956
View media item 20954

Last edited:
i went through your journal you have some wonderful girls in there lots of pics and a great way to fill your space :pass::pass::bong:

Back