Nice grow mate, I realy like your tent set up, looks like you spaced it real nice. How do you fit you dehumidifier into the equation and does tent zipper door give you access to back plants. Have you every had to run a humidifier ? I'm thinking of buying a tent and yours looks good size , if you could do it all again would you stick with that size?(really like the height of your tent). Do you ever have to add humidity ? sorry for machine gunning questions at you mate :) cheers and great work! your girls are making my mouth water!
ask away my growbro so my space is based around the room its in cant fit a 150x150x200cm tent tried a 100x100cm found it to small so i was stuck with this size i have but it works quite well for 6 big plants or 9 medium sized at least what i call big and medium just gotta watch for the plants getting to tall have to keep them at least 40cm away from that led if they had been another 5-6 inch taller this week i would have super cropped everything and put a net on them but i think it will be ok to let them go natural the dehumidifier will be squeezed in on the bottom left if just about fits its small but actually does help bring down the RH at least 10% this time of year it pretty cold and dry so not needed it just yet RH is at 45-65% this tent unfortunately does not let me access the sides or back not that theres any space to anyways haha but i would recommend getting that type if possible so much easier to do plant maintenance especially when there netted down . iv never added humidity but i think il have to next winter it got as low as 30% when i was trying to veg not ideal something il look into theres also another part of the tent iv added just recently which is iv raised everything 4 inchs on a piece of plywood covered in plastic with a 1 inch fall from the back to the front so any runoff i get runs down and into a bit of rain gutter i made to fit under the plywood then i just collect it there no pot trays or messing around il show it better when its upgraded its a bit thrown together now i think thats everything so to sum up get the tent that fits your space and budget with side entry
thanks for the kind words
:pass:

yup fems indeed never tried reversing anything do you think that would be better than trying to find a male skunk to breed it with then try find the sherbet again in the f1 try get it to a f3 or f4 now of course i would have very limited numbers to work with but its not impossible not like il be selling them it would be to keep that cross alive for me anyways im a good few years away from being able to attempt any of that so they will be put away into the future projects box only very special or limited stuff makes it in there . fingers crossed its just outta stock

You could do both, if you have the time and will. Sounds like a fun project that you outlined and then you would have your own creation too. But if it is just out of stock that would sure make it easier! Fingers crossed for you.

WK4 flower
coming to the end of week 4 and looking good the stretch is over and the plants have started to put there energy into bud making humidity is at a very nice 50-60% i was having some yellowing on the bigger fans which i put down to me under feeding the plants but as i increased the e.c i noticed a bit of tip burn so i backed of the nutes and thought maybe it was a magnesium def so i hit them with a low e.c feed but with alot of calmag 2ml/L its seems to have helped plants look greener so i hope its fixed or helped the issue on the upside i can say the pineapple is already living up to her name very sweet and fruity so far
View media item 20784
View media item 20783
View media item 20785
View media item 20786
View media item 20787

nice looking plants :smokeit: sherbert has my interest :smoking:6 plants 9 plants :coffee:nowt wrong with dropping a few pot sizes to get another 3 in :jointman:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
cheers mr.battle :smoking: excited to try them myself unfortunately the mokums tulips didnt make it one never popped and the others went to mush in the coco very strange the sherbets had no problems so iv dropped the last two sherbet to make it 6 and 3 purple punch

Nice looking gals, love the ideal of slanting tent for runoff.
thanks lazy but erm just to be clear the tent is not slanted its a bit of plywood in the tent thats slanted when im changing the plants over il show it better working really well just need a hand pump to empty the runoff doing it with a 50ml syringe right now :smokeit:

WK5 flower
Back