thank you its going very smoothly at the min its usually week 4 where problems show there head
Looking good Buddy with no signs of deficiencies or nute burn!

HSO FAST GREEN CRACK VEG
got my next round going 9 fast green crack from Humboldt seed organisation should get around 5 weeks veg in my new veg box had to build it due to the current world situation it will get the job done having some low humidity issues right now any home brew tips to raise the humidity are very welcome
View media item 21189
View media item 21190

WK4 flower
pineapple & gelato41 final thoughts
pineapple:
i enjoyed growing the 6 pineapple from seedstockers i got three sativa leaning phenos taller more stretched out plant structure and three indica leaning phenos 4 out 6 showed medium to strong colors either in flower or in the flush stage only one pheno left any color in the buds which was the light feeding very sativa pheno on the back left it showed no color until the flush it was also the best tasting pheno had a berry hint to it along with the fresh pineapple smell and taste that all phenos gave so it gets full marks for smell and taste in my books pretty easy to grow some of the sativa phenos are light feeders for the firsts few weeks of flower i didnt have bad humidity issues maybe topping 70% on a bad day so i would say its got a good mold resistance its a daytime smoke for sure not too strong to make you not want to do anything and no anxiety i would normally associate with sativas so overall i recommenced any of you to try it if you get a chance
View media item 20991
View media item 20989
View media item 20996
View media item 21014
View media item 20978
View media item 21244
gelato 41:
i only grew three gelato kinda wish i had grew 6 of them now theres no no point pretending the gelato is my favorite of the two from the three i popped i got three separate phenos one tall stretchy one with swollen caylaxs and golf ball buds this is the prized pheno from the grow it has a floral gassy taste and smell super loud smelling when burnt lingers for hours the only down side to this pheno was it threw two male flowers and so far i found one seed no a issue in my eyes and if i would have been prepared i would have kept this pheno as a future cut but hindsight is always 20/20 the other two phenos were very different one almost 100% indica looking the other more like the prized pheno but much smaller and no real smell but a generic weed one all plants were easy to grow zero real issues as mentioned humidity wasnt bad so plants were all fine mold wise the gelato definitely packs a punch i tend to smoke it after 6-7 in the day not recommended for a wake and bake unless you wanna go back to sleep till the afternoon haha ask me how i know i will certainly try it again i still have some seeds left id like to see the special pheno again
View media item 21009
View media item 21006
View media item 20992
View media item 20991
View media item 20979
View media item 20970
View media item 20956
View media item 21243
View media item 21242
View media item 21241

WK5 flower
WEEK 5 is over had a bit of over feeding going on from not getting enough run off i reckon its salt build up so i did a small flush to bring down the e.c to where i want looks like we are back on track now the sherbets are drinking far more than the purple punch
sherbets smell amazing lemons and citrus florals in there the purple punch are all very piney smelling but with a hint of sweetness to it
View media item 21288
View media item 21284
View media item 21285
View media item 21286
View media item 21287
View media item 21289
View media item 21290

Really like a full tent. you know how to stuff! I too stuff my tent with small pots and multiple strains at one time, in a perpetual grow, harvesting 3-5 monthly. Gelato has been a fav of mine lately and have 4 in veg atm....Got a few purps going in the bloom tent...

Really like a full tent. you know how to stuff! I too stuff my tent with small pots and multiple strains at one time, in a perpetual grow, harvesting 3-5 monthly. Gelato has been a fav of mine lately and have 4 in veg atm....Got a few purps going in the bloom tent...
full tent is the way i like it :smokeit: which breeder is your gelato im smoking some gelato 41 by seed stockers and its very good

full tent is the way i like it :smokeit: which breeder is your gelato im smoking some gelato 41 by seed stockers and its very good
Fastbuds is my gelato breeder...grew one in last summers grow...did well...got bout 45g of good smoke even after something (zkittles sister} in tent hermed from heat and spread pollen.

Back