WK6 flower
WK7 flower sherbet & purple punch
looking good here not much to say other than thank god for carbon filters within a few minutes of opening the tent everywhere stinks
View media item 21435
View media item 21436
View media item 21437
View media item 21441
View media item 21440
View media item 21439
View media item 21438big shout out to @Seedstockers_Mischa for the gift package cant wait to get popping some of these i also made a 420 order of some more pineapple i want a pack of that in my future projects pile .
also got a 10 pack of seed stockers runtz ( gelato33 x zkittles ):eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
the 420 deal gave 20 seeds with every order so we will see what they are
safe to say im going to be growing alot of seed stockers seeds for the
foreseeable future 1st world problems i know :crying:

WK 8 FLOWER sherb & pp
getting close now one pheno of the sherbet looks like a 7.5 week strain its getting 9 like the rest so its fox tailing like crazy right now no signs of nanners so shouldn't be a problem the purple punch could probably do with going ten weeks but the show must go on
View media item 21517
View media item 21516
View media item 21515

View media item 21513
View media item 21512
View media item 21511
View media item 21510
View media item 21509
View media item 21508

Looking great bud that sherbert is caked in trichomes
thanks woody i wish you guys could smell it :eyebrows: hard to describe but on the sweet candy side of things

SHERBET & PURPLE PUNCH HARVEST
took down all the plants yesterday sherbets is looking amazing think i have one plant with the melon smell the others are a mix of candy smell super sweet the purple punch could gone another week but had to get things moved on the piney smell i described before has pretty much gone now is a berry sweetness
View media item 21538
View media item 21539
View media item 21540
View media item 21541
View media item 21542
View media item 21543
View media item 21544
View media item 21545
View media item 21546

Nice one mate look forward to your thoughts on the bud. You trim all 6 in one day that would wreck me!

Nice one mate look forward to your thoughts on the bud. You trim all 6 in one day that would wreck me!
i dry trim so that part is still to come usually knock it out in a night 4-5 hours i dont mind trimming stick on a joe rogan podcast few pre rolled joints cuz sticky fingers and im as happy as a pig in shite :rofl:

Beautiful set up sir. Making me jealous.....oh wait the grow room is calling for some update. Thanks for some inspiration. :smoking:

Back