WK 3 flower FGC
WK 4 FGC
end of week 4 and a few issues starting to show there head yellowing on the big girl in the middle on the left im not sure if its too close too the light maybe a magnesium deficiency iv been hitting them pretty hard on the nutes with a e,c of 2.0 starting to dial that back now as the chart suggests the worst affected area is directly under the new light some im hoping its just that getting good run off ph looks stable around 6.0 my best guess is it a mag def in the leaves closest to the light due to the intensity
( note: plants look yellower than they are when the lights are on its a telos thing )
View media item 21702
View media item 21701
View media item 21700
View media item 21699
View media item 21698
View media item 21697
View media item 21696
View media item 21695worst affected plant right under the new light @Waira whats your thoughts also @arty zan you know your stuff when it comes to coco if you have a moment can you tell me what you think help me sleep easy haha

end of week 4 and a few issues starting to show there head yellowing on the big girl in the middle on the left im not sure if its too close too the light maybe a magnesium deficiency iv been hitting them pretty hard on the nutes with a e,c of 2.0 starting to dial that back now as the chart suggests the worst affected area is directly under the new light some im hoping its just that getting good run off ph looks stable around 6.0 my best guess is it a mag def in the leaves closest to the light due to the intensity
( note: plants look yellower than they are when the lights are on its a telos thing )
View media item 21702
View media item 21701
View media item 21700
View media item 21699
View media item 21698
View media item 21697
View media item 21696
View media item 21695worst affected plant right under the new light @Waira whats your thoughts also @arty zan you know your stuff when it comes to coco if you have a moment can you tell me what you think help me sleep easy haha
Hi mate, that is some grow you have going there!
It looks really nice!
I will put my money on you having light burn.
Telos are some nice light with a high PPFD/W
Light burn can take several weeks to show.
You could try raising your new light, you could try contacting GN suppor for advice on how high to hang the light - https://gn.uk/support.
Often when we see yellowing of leaves it generally starts on the lower/older leaves.
Yellowing of top leaves is usually one of two things, light burn or iron def.
Magnesium def generally shows on lower older leaves as magnesium is a mobile nutrient.
This means the plant can take magnesium from an older leaf and then put it into the newer growth.
See what @Waira says as he is knows his onions regarding deficiencies.
I don't think this is a coco problem.

Hi mate, that is some grow you have going there!
It looks really nice!
I will put my money on you having light burn.
Telos are some nice light with a high PPFD/W
Light burn can take several weeks to show.
You could try raising your new light, you could try contacting GN suppor for advice on how high to hang the light - https://gn.uk/support.
Often when we see yellowing of leaves it generally starts on the lower/older leaves.
Yellowing of top leaves is usually one of two things, light burn or iron def.
Magnesium def generally shows on lower older leaves as magnesium is a mobile nutrient.
This means the plant can take magnesium from an older leaf and then put it into the newer growth.
See what @Waira says as he is knows his onions regarding deficiencies.
I don't think this is a coco problem.
cheers arty im thinking its light burn myself not much can be done except super cropping maybe as long as its not some sort of lock out im not too worried about a bit of light burn for this run thanks for taking a look
:d5: :thumbsup::cheers:

:drool::greenthumb: frosting is building up in a very promising way TF! And the way it's come together with all the plants is too.... it's just open enough to let light through, and not be congested together.

I'm leaning toward light blasting too, cooking the PS machinery out :nono: .... do what you can to tone it down, maybe slip her some extra micro's and Mg,...

:drool::greenthumb: frosting is building up in a very promising way TF! And the way it's come together with all the plants is too.... it's just open enough to let light through, and not be congested together.

I'm leaning toward light blasting too, cooking the PS machinery out :nono: .... do what you can to tone it down, maybe slip her some extra micro's and Mg,...
cheers waira there a very similar bunch back left wins the frost contest but no complaints for any of them so far the middle front pheno seems to have the biggest buds so far all of them smell quite zesty somewhere between orange and lemon there a mess of little stuff under the canopy that i didnt get to clean up so i dont expect any huge tops but still should be a decent yield and plenty of small frosty stuff for extracts thanks for the advice next run il be able to control the height better no stretchy hps to deal with

Lovely stuff. If it’s worse directly under the light I would think burn. I got some mag def under Telos always good to have Epsom salts on hand. But as @arty zan said it starts lower down. I’m looking forward to the pay off ! Good luck laters

Lovely stuff. If it’s worse directly under the light I would think burn. I got some mag def under Telos always good to have Epsom salts on hand. But as @arty zan said it starts lower down. I’m looking forward to the pay off ! Good luck laters
cheers bunny and yea directly under the new upgraded telos so i super cropped some of the tall tops we will see how it goes im not too worried about it new light new nutes new watering method something was bound to go sideways :toke:

Back