WK5 LSD
end of week 5 and still alive even though its looking more like week 2 for some of these girls have a few of the plants on the right hand side showing some purple on the fans not too sure why yet maybe the cold maybe overfeeding maybe the high ph :crying:
View media item 22513
View media item 22514
View media item 22515
View media item 22516
View media item 22517
View media item 22518
View media item 22520 this is the new product i used this time seems to be holding the ph at 6.5 solid can not get it to budge

end of week 5 and still alive even though its looking more like week 2 for some of these girls have a few of the plants on the right hand side showing some purple on the fans not too sure why yet maybe the cold maybe overfeeding maybe the high ph :crying:
View media item 22513
View media item 22514
View media item 22515
View media item 22516
View media item 22517
View media item 22518
View media item 22520 this is the new product i used this time seems to be holding the ph at 6.5 solid can not get it to budge
I used that plant magic stuff for a while now about half a teaspoon when i repot find it good

ok cool well im happy it works good for you i dont like how it affects my PH other than that my plants are fine no ill affects
do you feed to runoff ?

Yes i do but my plants are little at mo so not so much at current stage
ok then u might have saved this product from the bin maybe il give it another go in half the pots or something thanks for your comments its always easy option to blame the new products id be interested to hear what your run off ph is :pass:

ok then u might have saved this product from the bin maybe il give it another go in half the pots or something thanks for your comments its always easy option to blame the new products id be interested to hear what your run off ph is :pass:
I will check for you, im only there every other day wanting to set up a fire up and forget setup with only a few visits per grow. Just moving environments has proved to be a problem, just when you get shit dialed in correct, its like starting again but I will win lol. I use coco ecothrive to start and plant magic granels when I pot up and have done bk as far as a year or so, always feed mine at 5.8 ph and only ever checked my run of if I've had a lock out or a poorly plant.

:smokeout: Trich' my man! A tent stuffed with beauties once again :woohoo1: ... I'm interested in your opinion on the pheno' spread here, as I feel Barney's is a bit notorious for wide pheno' diff's on some of their cultivars. LSD is a nice classic though, olde school genetics with Skunk #1 x Afghani! ...aroma sounds on point so far :thumbsup:...

Did I ask you about the GCF's? How did they turn out, all said and done? Were they "fast enough" to live up to the name? I see you mentioned some choice pheno's, talk them up a bit please! I have some beans of her so naturally I'm curious about the results and smoke... I figure you've had some good feedback by now! :eyebrows:

Back