LSD wk8
LSD wk9 first harvest
Nice chunky buds mate, you still using sumo boost?
cheers woody there the chunkiest buds iv grown under 100% led lights so im happy and yeh im using the full shogun range what nutes you rocking these days ?

cheers woody there the chunkiest buds iv grown under 100% led lights so im happy and yeh im using the full shogun range what nutes you rocking these days ?

Yea mate very impressive. To be honest i struggle to get the same yeild and bud size under led, hps just grows heavier denser buds. But i get frostier buds with led.
Im running a side by side at the minute. My usual flora trio against dynagro foliar pro (1part)
Been using shogun sumo boost and calmag as well.

Yea mate very impressive. To be honest i struggle to get the same yeild and bud size under led, hps just grows heavier denser buds. But i get frostier buds with led.
Im running a side by side at the minute. My usual flora trio against dynagro foliar pro (1part)
Been using shogun sumo boost and calmag as well.
iv noticed the same thing myself seems much easier to grow under a hps :rofl: but i do like the extra frost coating you get with led

only 80 quid for a starter pack of shogun :eyebrows: maybe your next side by side

iv noticed the same thing myself seems much easier to grow under a hps :rofl: but i do like the extra frost coating you get with led

only 80 quid for a starter pack of shogun :eyebrows: maybe your next side by side

Yea mate might give them a try. Just wanted to try the dyna gro cause its 1 bottle for grow and 1 for bloom. Saves mixing 3 bottles for base nutes.
I do find the shogun nutes to be a higher quality product.
Not as much leftover salts or any particles in the bottles. Also love the large lids

LSD WK 10 HARVEST
Back