That tent will be a sea of green in another couple weeks mate :thumbsup:
How you like the trim bin? That hash ball looks real nice
I was going to ask about your trim bin too. I used one the first time on my outdoor harvest this year. Found it to be a way cleaner way to do things, much less mess, easier to keep my trimmings I wanted and the extra keif at the end I didn't used to get is great too.

I didn't expect much when I bought it off a recommendation, but it turned out to do it for me.
the trim bin was a great buy anyone who dry trims should get one like filthy says it keeps things much cleaner but making hash out of the kief was the main reason i got one

just had a catch up.. you've had a great year in the tent:headbang:, some lovely girls :toke:
thanks hairy hit and miss i would say but im my own worst critic 2021 hopefully will go smoothly we will be starting it with a bang after the wedding cake heres a sneeky peek at whats next

thanks hairy hit and miss i would say but im my own worst critic 2021 hopefully will go smoothly we will be starting it with a bang after the wedding cake heres a sneeky peek at whats next

sounds a great choice , La Buena Hierba has some nice auto hazes, and as for being hard on yourself ,remember we growing buds not leaf's :thumbsup: and you got plenty large buds :d5:

Did a big clean up of the bottoms yesterday I was in two minds about how much to do or not so I went on the heavy side if it dont work out il not be doing it again until I can grow much bigger plants
View media item 22791
View media item 22792

Wedding cake wk2
WEDDING CAKE WK3
i bet your a very busy plant daddy to all these girls anyhow stay safe brother :smoking::bighug::d5:
takes a hour two max a day i reckon more if theres transplants or defoliation to be done i like to take my time and enjoy it all its not work if you like what your doing or so iv been told

Back