They look tasty mate, how's the smoke?
They look tasty as fook to me mate :thumbsup:
cheers lads there was a real mix of phenotypes in this grow at least 4 very distinctly different ones anyway but no straight lemon pheno which is my favorite :shrug: they are a mix of skunky funk some sweet smelling candy like ones and one pine smelling pheno like you just lit up a joint of pine needles not my cup of tea but the rest are quite nice to smoke
yield was good not great two plants didnt fill out the best and were taken early lost a couple of due to that this was my fault i think with over feeding
the effects are again a mixed bag with there being so many phenos some of the plants could have gone another two weeks to amber up some were ready so depending on what bud you pick from the jar you will either be put on your ass heavy couch lock effect or sent to the moon and start cleaning the whole house or writing paragraphs of nonsense :crying: can you guess which bud im smoking

overall bit of a let down im used to barneys lsd knocking my socks of with a strong lemon kick to the taste its only been two three years since my buddy was buying packs with plants like im describing its hardly changed that much in such short time ? dont get me wrong its great weed no one would be disappointed if i gave it to them to smoke it just not what i was expecting for a strain i thought was a bit more stable/solid

cheers lads there was a real mix of phenotypes in this grow at least 4 very distinctly different ones anyway but no straight lemon pheno which is my favorite :shrug: they are a mix of skunky funk some sweet smelling candy like ones and one pine smelling pheno like you just lit up a joint of pine needles not my cup of tea but the rest are quite nice to smoke
yield was good not great two plants didnt fill out the best and were taken early lost a couple of due to that this was my fault i think with over feeding
the effects are again a mixed bag with there being so many phenos some of the plants could have gone another two weeks to amber up some were ready so depending on what bud you pick from the jar you will either be put on your ass heavy couch lock effect or sent to the moon and start cleaning the whole house or writing paragraphs of nonsense :crying: can you guess which bud im smoking

overall bit of a let down im used to barneys lsd knocking my socks of with a strong lemon kick to the taste its only been two three years since my buddy was buying packs with plants like im describing its hardly changed that much in such short time ? dont get me wrong its great weed no one would be disappointed if i gave it to them to smoke it just not what i was expecting for a strain i thought was a bit more stable/solid
Ummmmm I'm guessing you hadn't smoked the couch lock pheno :crying:
However, top description mate cheers.. I'm with you on the pine terps, not a fan myself
:vibes:

WEDDING CAKE WK6
WEDDING CAKE WK7
Nice work! I want to grow some wedding cake for my actual wedding next year lol Did you do any defoliating? In the middle of my grow and trying to figure out when to start, if to start at all.
yea i did one at week two and another at week five id only recommend doing one at week two if you can get away with it
these were probly a bit too big when i flipped them should have topped all the plants and been much more aggressive with my defoliation il know for next time only problem is i rarely run the same thing twice :rofl:

Gelato 41 Auto day 5
i started 3 gelato41 in some 1.6L pots they will stay in here under the small led for the most part little bit of practice before i start a full auto grow again

Last edited:
WEDDING CAKE WK8
week 8 over and we are in full flush mode these plants were over fed and its had a bad affect on them but thats how we learn dunno whats too much till you try it now i know not to go above 1.7e.c unless the plants screaming for it with another strain i dont think it would be as big a issue also seems a touch light sensitive getting a bit of tip bleaching
View media item 23095
View media item 23090
View media item 23096
View media item 23093
View media item 23092
View media item 23091
View media item 23094

Back