Off to the races already with those babies, I bet you'll grow some massive gals will be interesting to watch for sure :smoking:

Off to the races already with those babies, I bet you'll grow some massive gals will be interesting to watch for sure :smoking:
thank rivet lets hope so il fill the tent wall to wall no doubt about that but how deep can i get that canopy my dream is to fill it to the sides and have a canopy of 2 foot colas everywhere i could obliviously do something like that with enough veg time but i like to try keep things as perpetual as i can 1-2 weeks max veg after the transplant in the bigger tent might have to go a bit longer this time only time will tell

WEDDING CAKE WK4
WEDDING CAKE WK5
Last edited:
Week 5 done and dusted as per the feed chart I'm dropping the plan from 1ml per litre to 0.5 and lowering the feed to 1.6_1.7e.c and dropping it further each week from here ph is rock solid at 6.0
I definitely didn't lollipop enough or let them stretch too much dunno which hard to believe they getting stretched with all that light il figure it out eventually
View media item 22973
View media item 22974
View media item 22975
View media item 22976
View media item 22977
View media item 22978
Dude, it looks Banging in there. Those lights:bow:.... I'm a bit in love with those mate..... Ooooof

Dude, it looks Banging in there. Those lights:bow:.... I'm a bit in love with those mate..... Ooooof
cheers mate they are great lights id recommend them to anyone and iv been told there is some add on tech been developed for Bluetooth/wifi capabilities for dimming and some other features
the best part about them is they can be fitted with upgraded panels when the tech advances without having to buy a whole new light just replace the led panels iv got one light with v1 panels and the other is the v2 with more red they run about 20 degrees cooler and use less power for the same light output il upgrade the v1 later this year when the panels are back in stock company is called grow northern made in the uk somewhere
:pass:

LSD DRY BUDS
Back