week 8 over and we are in full flush mode these plants were over fed and its had a bad affect on them but thats how we learn dunno whats too much till you try it now i know not to go above 1.7e.c unless the plants screaming for it with another strain i dont think it would be as big a issue also seems a touch light sensitive getting a bit of tip bleaching
View media item 23095
View media item 23090
View media item 23096
View media item 23093
View media item 23092
View media item 23091
View media item 23094

Those are sure getting greasy with resin, very nice!

WEDDING CAKE WK9 HARVEST
so we are at the end of week 9 for wedding cake i decided to chop it this week its not going to do much more plants were over fed so they didnt bulk up as much as id like but theres no lack of trichomes so still happy with the grow i know what i did wrong thats whats it all about i didnt take too many pictures but il have more up from trimming and some dry bud shots in a few weeks there was quite alot to go into the hash pile i really should have topped all the plants the two i did turned out the best out the bunch so another lesson learned there
View media item 23124
View media item 23125
View media item 23126
View media item 23127
View media item 23128
View media item 23130
View media item 23129

so we are at the end of week 9 for wedding cake i decided to chop it this week its not going to do much more plants were over fed so they didnt bulk up as much as id like but theres no lack of trichomes so still happy with the grow i know what i did wrong thats whats it all about i didnt take too many pictures but il have more up from trimming and some dry bud shots in a few weeks there was quite alot to go into the hash pile i really should have topped all the plants the two i did turned out the best out the bunch so another lesson learned there
View media item 23124
View media item 23125
View media item 23126
View media item 23127
View media item 23128
View media item 23130
View media item 23129
They look real nice! That was a tent full huh!

They look real nice! That was a tent full huh!
thanks mate yea a bit too big canopy was too deep should have flipped a week earlier and been more aggressive with the defoliation but i was trying something on the plus side lots lil buds to make hash out of :d5:

thanks mate yea a bit too big canopy was too deep should have flipped a week earlier and been more aggressive with the defoliation but i was trying something on the plus side lots lil buds to make hash out of :d5:
That’s what I do with my little ones and trim!

SKYWALKER HAZE
day 37 for the skywalker haze and its time to move up into the 4x4 decided to get the airpots out again since im only doing 6 plants
four of the airpots are the old 15L ones they dont sell anymore :shrug: and two are 12.5L ones drives me nuts having different sized pots but what can ya do iv raised the bottom in the airpot up so it only holds about 12L of coco to match the others maybe a week more of veg then flip to 12/12 havnt fully decide if im going to scrog them or lst or even maybe top them again for ten main tops decisions decisions
View media item 22876
View media item 22939
View media item 23019
View media item 23020
View media item 23035
View media item 23036
View media item 23038
View media item 23088
View media item 23137
View media item 23138
View media item 23139

Back