I definitely feel like I drank a couple espresso when I'm trimming, don't drink soda or energy drinks so I figure my coffee connotation works fine lol!

WEDDING CAKE
the new girls got moved into their final pots today and put in the flowering tent there looking really good and healthy so i think il flip them to 12/12 by monday maybe tried my best to get them level in the pots and iv marked 3 of the smaller phenos to keep a track of them

View media item 22675
View media item 22677
View media item 22678

RUNOFF COLLECTION
i dont know if iv ever shown properly how i catch my runoff pretty simple a piece of plywood cut to fit between the poles raised 6 inchs at the back with a 1 inch fall to a bit of guttering which holds about 3-4 liters full then i pump it out from there much easier than trying to drain plant trays
all the bits are easily got in the hardware store its a total must for me if you feed to runoff

Nice bit of diy work mate. If i had the headspace or a drain i would lovw to run full dtw
cheers woody im only working with 180cm in height without the runoff tray the side bars are set at 50cms from the tray to give a guide to not go far before flipping leaves me about another 50-60cm for the stretch before i get within 40cm of the light might get a bit dicey under a hps but i dont get as much stretch under the leds so far if i had a 200cm tent i would have built a flood and drain table but its just a bit tight for that unless i do a silly amount of training so this works good for hand watering

WEDDING CAKE FLOWER
LSD hash/drysift
WEDDING CAKE WK1
End of week one nothing much to report leaf tucking each day most of the plants arent shooting up yet but growing outwards i stripped all the bud sites except the tops before flower and left all the fan leafs i think il remove all the fans from the bottom of the plants end of week 2 and maybe strip another few bud sites depending how they look
View media item 22758
View media item 22759
View media item 22760

I was going to ask about your trim bin too. I used one the first time on my outdoor harvest this year. Found it to be a way cleaner way to do things, much less mess, easier to keep my trimmings I wanted and the extra keif at the end I didn't used to get is great too.

I didn't expect much when I bought it off a recommendation, but it turned out to do it for me.

Back