Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Hey Yawl

Mini update No. Shed7

Well the weather is top notch for the time of year and is looking good. I could waffle on for a few paragraphs but I know that all you want are some pics of the fat lassies. So wagons roll.....

one4.jpgone1.jpgone2.jpgone3.jpg

This week I have been mostly feeding them on ;

Liquorice Allsorts
M&M's (mostly the green ones)
Cheesy Beans on toast +HP Brown sauce
Advocaat
Melon Balls
Bone marrow

As always, thanks for the reps and kind words. I hope you are encouraged to give it a go next year in the UK. Peace and love n stuff

eP.

Yo!
eP nice set-up!

Oh and the red MnMs have more P than the greens they have more N, as you are in flower now, perhaps more red MnMs would be advised.

Mini update No. Shed7

Well the weather is top notch for the time of year and is looking good. I could waffle on for a few paragraphs but I know that all you want are some pics of the fat lassies. So wagons roll.....

View attachment 382998View attachment 382999View attachment 383000View attachment 383001

This week I have been mostly feeding them on ;

Liquorice Allsorts
M&M's (mostly the green ones)
Cheesy Beans on toast +HP Brown sauce
Advocaat
Melon Balls
Bone marrow

As always, thanks for the reps and kind words. I hope you are encouraged to give it a go next year in the UK. Peace and love n stuff

eP.

I'm honestly excited for you brother, I had to cut down my only outdoor plant today-she was rotten to the core in the humid greenhouse :Aw shucks: but hey-ho!

Awesome pics-man that's going to be one sweet harvest. :Sharing One:

Dazed..

Yo!
eP nice set-up!

Oh and the red MnMs have more P than the greens they have more N, as you are in flower now, perhaps more red MnMs would be advised.

Willie, cheers for stopping by,
Darn it, can I ever get it right. Of course red M&M's for potash. What a silly penguin I am. Thanks for putting me right there brother.
Green for veg, red for bloom.

Ha Ha, you should have seen the meerkats, got pissed on the advocaat, then threw up after trying the bone marrow. Serves 'em right.

Dazed, sorry to hear about your humidity issues. That is sad. But we live and learn. Here is to next year.

eP.

Anthro, you been spying on me? Or your from the NSA and can tap into my MeerKam.

Thanks for the tip off. I will punish accordingly. HonkeyKat should have been working!!

eP.

I was going to have a mini update ready for you this weekend, but the weather is so piss poor that I could not bring myself to go out there and take pictures.

So, you will have to wait until I find my mojo and can be arsed to be proactive. In the meantime,

I have been mostly feeding them this week on......

Left over Indian Take-away
Ben & Jerry's gloop
Roger Moore's Eyebrows
Snail Porridge and
Saffron.

I hope this helps you with your outdoor growing. If not, then console yourself that in the grand scheme of things, I may be daft, but you are reading this!

Have a sound weekend yawl, eP.

Back