Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Don't forget the dogs bollocks, always better, the dogs bollocks!

AAww, stop it. I will get get big headed if you keep this up.

Substitute "balls" for "stupidity" and you are closer to the mark. I figure, what's the worst they can do to me? eh?

I've been and done the "Big House" and don't wanna go back. That is another story for another time. But, I just read of a local guy last week who got caught with 50 plants and he got a £50.00 fine and 12 months conditional discharge. In other words, not a big deal. So I take my chances, love my neighbours and prey that my worker meerkats don't rat me out.

If for some reason I stop posting rather abruptly, you can go figure that all I just said was a tad mistaken.......

lol, eP.

Well, there is not much to report. The girls are putting on a few pounds and stuffing their faces with as much potash as I can throw at 'em and I must have been a good little penguin at one time of my life, because the weather is still sunny and warm. Someone is looking down on me and smiling.
Late September and its still sunny. Yay!

Is it too much too ask for another four weeks of blissful sun??? Yeah probably. But I will harvest what I can.

This week I have been mostly feeding them on ;

Lobster Thermidinghy
Marmite
Carrot Juice
Pork Pies
and KnickerBockerGlory Ice cream.

knicker.jpg

cheers yawl, eP.

It's an interesting nute lineup to be sure :rofl:

You'll have to let us know how that works out for you.
Guesing the ice cream and pork pies are flowering boosters?

:rofl: you goon!
:hug:

Looks like there is still some nice weather ahead epenguin
this is from the BBC and they get it from the met office, only an outlook and not as definite forcast but still looking good

Monthly Outlook

Summary

The driest start to September for 50 years

The first half of September has been unusually dry and mild across large swathes of the UK with provisional Met Office statistics suggesting temperatures have been well above average and rainfall amounts have been much below the seasonal norm. Figures up to 15th September show there has been a measly 6.7mm of rain across the UK; this is only 7% of the average 96mm. The question is though - will it continue? Read on to find out more...

Monday 22 September—Sunday 28 September

The end to high pressure is in sight

This week finally sees the end of high pressure dominating the forecast, though, for the start of the coming week at least it is still providing us with some glorious sunshine. As we look through the forecast for this week the weather turns progressively more unsettled with areas of low pressure bringing spells of rain towards the UK from the Atlantic. This gradually sets up a northwest -southeast split; the best of the weather for England and Wales whilst Scotland and Northern Ireland should expect spells of rain and stronger winds.

Monday 29 September—Sunday 5 October

No change in the weather patterns

In similarity to the rest of September it looks like the weather setup is not going to change significantly as we look ahead in the period. The northwest - southeast split is set to continue with the lion's share of the sunshine and driest conditions expected for southern England and Wales. For Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland spells of wind and rain could mean that October gets off to a much wetter start than September did!

eP f me u have a beautiful garden. Next year I will have a 2 bed house with a south facing garden. First thing to get setup will be my garden pots and fence. Feed them good old chicken and chips man theyd love them.

Amazing garden, amazing journal and top fukin comedian

Rep slaps for you cant wait for harvest...

PEACE

Cheers to AFN's UK weather correspondent - Arty, for the good news, and to zain and all you who look in to my little patch of the universe.

A few snaps of the lard ass girls, and see if you can spot the bumble bee that got stoned and hung around for an hour or two.

abee.jpgapen1.jpgapen2.jpgapeng3.jpg

And my Holland's Hope is starting to go purple. Whoo Hoo !
apurp.jpg

Love n peace n hugs n stuff, eP.

Back