Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Not sure why but the pictures from Update 99 are on their side. So lie down or turn your monitor 90 degrees or save the pics and view 'em in your editor of choice. Buggered if I know why!

Appae.jpgAppad.jpgAppac.jpgAppa.jpgAppb.jpg

So, this week I have mostly been feeding them .....on Horseback.

I tried roller skates, but after a broken flipper and with my glass back, I gave that up.

As for the feeding regime;

Dry Roast Peanuts
Dr Pepper
Dime Bars
Duck a la Orange
and
Eggs Benedict.

Have a strange one my chums. eP.

Mmmmm munch munch, I'm bingeing out on said peanuts as we, Mmmmm Munch speak, munch mmMmmmm.

Here NuteBurn, CATCH -------------------> 00000000

Sorry, that's all I am prepared to spare. Too munchie - licious !!

MMmmmm munch munch Mmmm

Mmmmm munch munch, I'm bingeing out on said peanuts as we, Mmmmm Munch speak, munch mmMmmmm.

Here NuteBurn, CATCH -------------------> 00000000

Sorry, that's all I am prepared to spare. Too munchie - licious !!

MMmmmm munch munch Mmmm

Cheers me dears! But now i've got brown fingers....

I thought I would look towards the drying of my future harvest, and I have knocked up a cheap and cheerful drying thingy.
It is an old modular storage box with the boxes removed. Then I covered the bases in old net curtain. It will do for one or two plants. Buggered if I know what I will do with the rest of the harvest. I can only hang so many branches.

Suggestions (sensible please) are welcome. Actually, daft suggestions are also welcome. But, not ones that require me to send you the said product!!!

cheers yawl, eP.

blow1.jpgblow3.jpgblow2.jpg

Looks sweet man, can't you just make more of those? Those bargain shops always have things like that in for cheap, if you can't hang, can you brown bag them up? Gonna be a shit load of floor space though! Well what a damn predicament eP!

Back