Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

Not sure why but the pictures from Update 99 are on their side. So lie down or turn your monitor 90 degrees or save the pics and view 'em in your editor of choice. Buggered if I know why!

View attachment 386474View attachment 386473View attachment 386472View attachment 386471View attachment 386470

So, this week I have mostly been feeding them .....on Horseback.

I tried roller skates, but after a broken flipper and with my glass back, I gave that up.

As for the feeding regime;

Dry Roast Peanuts
Dr Pepper
Dime Bars
Duck a la Orange
and
Eggs Benedict.

Have a strange one my chums. eP.

For all the times I've typed "lol"......this post genuinely made me laugh out loud, but not because of the feeding regime, because it's freakin' amazing these plants are grown in suburban UK, brings a smile to my face, laugh out loud man....incredible...

Have you got a usable roof space? If so, saw some chap on YouTube rigged up empty wine boxes and other cardboard boxes with thick twine so that each box had 4 to 10 clothes lines and he hung his gear in there to dry. Go down to your local, Threshers, Majestic or OddBins, and knock yourself out with cardboard boxes.....

A staggered harvest would also probably be somewhat more manageable cos as you know the stink is also a factor.

I know you said no Good Samaritans, but always happy to help a mate in difficulties if you need to unburden yourself of your bounty

:rofl::kiss::High Team Help..:

Actually, that is no bad idea! I may use my loft space to hang a few branches. I knew I could rely on the good peeps of AFN to come up with some good suggestions.
I have never been a fan of the brown paper bag scenario, but each to their own. It is a luverly problem to have!

cheers for stopping by, eP.

Hey ep, I would love to nominate one of your monsters for the BOM if you fancy it? I'm not sure which one though... is the holland hope still your favourite? And if so do you have a favourite photo of it? (Maybe halloween up for dazed lol)

This is one of my favourite grows i have been following for several reasons; firstly ep you have a great sense of humour and always give me a chuckle, secondly because growing plants like that in our unpredictable british weather is incredible and lastly because its all being done in your backyard! If ever i get a bit twitchy because i get a little peek of hid light through my blinds or a little whiff from outside, i just remember what you got going on and instantly i feel safe again! So thanks for that.

Hope you have a great day ep:)

Oooohhhh they're all photos! Sorry about that bud, should have checked first lol. I still mean everything i said though!

Hi yawl,

sorry I have been missing for a while, but I have had a bit of bad luck which has meant I was not in a fit state to keep you all up to date with the the updates on jolly farm.
I will put you all in the picture very soon. And NO I have not been busted!

But don't expect a happy ending.......Love n hugs n peace n stuff......eP.

:karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud:

and some of these too!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love my friend.

:karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud: :karma Cloud:

and some of these too!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love my friend.

Edit: Ooops double post! Well it's worth saying twice!!

I hope everything is ok eP...sending some more karma your way bro...:karma Cloud::Sharing One:

Back